Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/2/2002 10:56:36 AM EST
Found on CNN... http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/News/08/02/showbuzz/index.html -- Britney Spears' father pulled a gun out while four teenage girls drove onto his property on July 14, the Times-Picayune newspaper reports. "I certainly didn't expect Britney Spears' father to pull a gun on us," one fan named Erica said. When Times-Picayune reporter Chris Rose later asked Jamie Spears about the incident he replied, "They were in my driveway." He continued, "I carry a gun with me. I keep it right here," and gestured toward his carport. "And I'd have pulled one on you, too, if I didn't have company. If I'm alone and you come in my driveway, come on my property, that's what I'm going to do." Spears argued that death threats and thousands of fans stopping by the house are what justify his action. "He was really angry," another teenage fan Beth said. "He was really scary." "I had never seen a gun pulled in anger before," said Erica. "And I never thought that if it happened to me it would be Britney Spears' dad."
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:01:38 AM EST
If you'd read all the "fan fiction" about your daughter on the internet, you'd be packing too! [;)]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:06:02 AM EST
Where does her father live? What state?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:24:03 AM EST
i do the same thing to people who come up my drive. esspecially if i am not expecting someone.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:25:54 AM EST
Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil: "I certainly didn't expect Britney Spears' father to pull a gun on us," one fan named Erica said. "I had never seen a gun pulled in anger before," said Erica. "And I never thought that if it happened to me it would be Britney Spears' dad."
View Quote
Fan = STALKER
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:30:55 AM EST
M4_Aiming_at_U Where does her father live? What state? I think he's a coonass! For all you not "in the know" that would be Louisiana.....coonass = cajun = Acadian....
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:34:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By M4_Aiming_at_U: Where does her father live? What state?
View Quote
She's from Kempwood, Louisiana if I remember correctly. I remember something in the news about her parents splitting up recently and her mom staying in their family home, so I don't know if he stuck around or moved off. Either way, I certainly don't blame him. Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:35:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:51:10 AM EST
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: As a cajun glock is out of the question. I am guessing a 1911 of some sort. [:D] mike
View Quote
Since I am a Louisiana native, and a son of one of the last of the free states, I will try to answer. Since it is LA, he can do whatever he damned well pleases on his property, for those who asked why he carries. We also have the duty as citizens there to halt crimes, and the power to use force in defense of ourselves, families, and properties. We also no longer have carjackings, because we have a shoot the carjacker law, just like the shoot the burgular laws in less free states, or the run like hell from your own house laws in NJ. Sorry NJ. The girl hails from Kentwood. It probably is a 1911, since that is what we large testicled types keep in our pants to keep our genitalia balanced so it doesn't swing around to hard and damage brick walls and trees. Inertia can be a real bitch when you are of Acadian decent. [:D]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:57:58 AM EST
above post....i love it! ha-ha...
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:58:46 AM EST
I just have this incredible urge to make some kind of remark about Britney and "big guns" being used in the same thread![8d]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:01:43 PM EST
oh, I forgot coonass = cajun = Acadian = delusions of grandeur!....
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:29:47 PM EST
Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil: "I certainly didn't expect Britney Spears' father to pull a gun on us," one fan named Erica said.
View Quote
Well I guess next time you'll know to expect the unexpected when you trespass.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 12:34:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/2/2002 12:38:05 PM EST by TacticalMan]
We need a gratuitous picture of Britney in this thread. Edited to add: [img]http://www.ifrance.com/7britney/britney-spears-nue-top.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:56:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By TacticalMan: We need a gratuitous picture of Britney in this thread. Edited to add: [img]http://www.ifrance.com/7britney/britney-spears-nue-top.JPG[/img]
View Quote
Cool thanks!...after SinistralRifleman posted that pic before, I had to run out and pic up a copy. Rolling Stone.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:59:04 PM EST
[b]TREMENDOUS[/b]
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 11:14:04 PM EST
She is HOT!! umkay! fuck is the worst word that you can say! fuck is the worst word that you can say! it's easy umkay!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 12:08:10 AM EST
Originally Posted By SeaDweller:
Originally Posted By TacticalMan: We need a gratuitous picture of Britney in this thread. Edited to add: [img]http://www.ifrance.com/7britney/britney-spears-nue-top.JPG[/img]
View Quote
Cool thanks!...after SinistralRifleman posted that pic before, I had to run out and pic up a copy. Rolling Stone.
View Quote
And now, all the pages are stuck together, right???[smoke]
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 1:21:21 AM EST
Originally Posted By MAHABALI: She is HOT!! umkay! fuck is the worst word that you can say! fuck is the worst word that you can say! it's easy umkay!!
View Quote
I thought it was Assclown.
Link Posted: 8/3/2002 3:52:33 AM EST
WHO doesn't pack at home?
Top Top