User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:18:16 AM EDT
[#1]

British intervention in vote backfires

... just as many knew it would.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:29:52 AM EDT
[#2]
The only thing that could have been better would be a petition signed by OBL, Saddam, Kim Jong Il,  and Arafat pleading for  Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:31:00 AM EDT
[#3]
nice, they've been reading some of the 'colorful' replies on foxnews over the past couple days
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:35:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Bwaaaaa haaaa haaaahaa

We rejected the British way of doing things in 1776, and again in 1812, and even Lincoln didn't want their interference in 1862. And once again we reject thier way of doing things. They would appeased Sadaam just as they did Adolf Hitler. We chose another path.

Good to know we get some things right in the USA.

What a bunch of Pansy Ass tea sippers!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#5]
You know, if these foreign sob's would  pay more attention to their own shit and put as much effort into their own goddamn country as they do butting into our business, they probably wouldn't need us for financial support and protection anymore.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:23:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You know, if these foreign sob's would  pay more attention to their own shit and put as much effort into their own goddamn country as they do butting into our business, they probably wouldn't need us for financial support and protection anymore.

word UP...and I know right where they can start.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#7]
It seems some Brits would rather be fighting for their lives in New York and London, than in Iraq.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:01:09 AM EDT
[#8]
"Ken Loach, the film director, began his letter: 'Friends, you have the chance to do the world a favour. Today, your country is reviled across continents as never before. You are seen as the greatest bully on earth.'"

Yeah, whatever.  Would someone explain to me how this is a bad thing?  We will NEVER be "liked".  We will be envied and feared, and those who harbor envy and fear are likely to call anyone bigger than they are a "bully".

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:35:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
word UP...and I know right where they can start.  

Tiochfaidh ar la.

yes, it will...bas no an bua!  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:24:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Some of those Brits still don't get it...never have...never will.We've had to pull their bacon out of the fire a couple of times, and I guess they feel they still have the right to meddle in our affairs.

Maybe they need to align themselves closer with Europe, a continent slowly being turned onto communism, and leave us the fuck alone. Do they seriously think the USA needs their ok to function? If Skerry is elected that may become a reality, but until then those "special, meddling Brit pricks" can take a flying fuck, and go piss up a rope!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:27:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh, that's right, they are from the part of Europe whose ass we SAVED!..

FUCK EM!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:05:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

English Mother Fucker... Do You Speak It?

Sorry... was feeling all Samuel Jacksonish...
Certainly. Allow me to translate: Our day will come.

No offense taken, but I guess I would find it more humorous if the Gaeltacht wasn't so small on account of the British having outlawed speaking and teaching the Irish language, with a death penalty for violators in many cases.

Perhaps the British can appreciate how hard terrorism has to be fought because they've been guilty of it themselves so often.

Actually, that had much more to do with how many Irish speaking men, women and children starved to death or left Ireland forever during the "famine" of 1845 to 1850.  At the beginning of said "famine", the Irish numbered almost 8 million, and were some of the healthiest people in Europe, despite many of them living in abject poverty.  Within 5 years, about 3 1/2 MILLION people starved to death, died from diseases associated with starvation, or left for lands like the U.S....nearly ONE HALF of the population.  

During the entire "famine", thousands of ships laden with grain and meat sailed for English and European ports, often under armed guard so the starving natives couldn't loot the contents.  The "famine" was particlarly hard on the poorest parts of Ireland, in the West, which also contained the highest concentration of Irish speakers.  

The huge influx of Irish into American during that time period would have a profound effect on that "land beyond the sea", referred to in that fairly well known song:

"But if at last our colour should be torn from Ireland's heart,
Our sons with shame and sorrow from this dear old isle will part;
I've heard a whisper of a land that lies beyond the sea
Where rich and poor stand equal in the light of freedom's day.
O Erin, must we leave you driven by a tyrant's hand?
Must we ask a mother's blessing from a strange and distant land?
Where the cruel cross of England shall nevermore be seen,
And where, please God, we'll live and die still wearing of the green!"

God Bless America!! Brit free since 1776
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#16]
My wife's sister's father inlaw is a Swedish native and is, even as we speak, campaigning for Kerry in new Hampshire on a tourist visa. I'd love to get the SOB kicked out. His name is Lars Wingerup from Malma, Sweden.

And yes, If ever I see him again I'll smack his sorry ass.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#17]
we have as many asshats here campaigning against the war. let's not forget who our stuanchest allies are and have always been.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top