BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:32:42 PM EDT
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=386186071&posted=1#post386186071

I think you will be able to point out the crazies

see if you can find my posts ;) because I am pissed

Note I don't support said tax, just a forum I post on that is full of democrats.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I like this post...(not a direct quote)

The government produces nothing, exports nothing, yet controls everything.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't either. You guys are screwed! No more grape drank for you!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Soft drink bootlegging, for the win!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]
There needs to be a GREEN tax.

Anything organically grown, TAX.

Anything environmentally friendly, TAX.

We'd be out of debt in less than a decade if we were forced to use the cheapest means of production and transportation and just went ahead and polluted and ate unhealthy stuff, like we did in the first 2/3 of the 20th century.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I just hate seeing people not caring about taxing soda when half of those roid junkies pop more supplements than a coke ho at a blow party.

They don't 'care'

Doesn't 'affect' them.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

They can have my Mt. Dew when they pry it from my cold, dead hands...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/HardShell/RWB%20-%20Miscellaneous%20Entertainment/Throwback.jpg

Holy trembling hands, Batman!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#8]
That forum is filled with idiots...I don't know how you can stand to read it.

The whole forum sounds like a bunch of 8 year olds
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#9]
FUCK YOU OBAMA!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:58:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Soda is disgustingly unhealthy. Mmm, liquid sugar. Have fun with your diabetes.

From my moral high horse I can proudly state that I only drink coffee, water and beer with the occasional diet Coke or Dr. Pepper.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That forum is filled with idiots...I don't know how you can stand to read it.
The whole forum sounds like a bunch of 8 year olds

I am about done, I am there for an offtopic aspect, but the whole lot of em are sheep.

Did you find me yet :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd never drink another beverage with sugar that is subjected to this tax. Even if it was free, because some dumbass bought and paid the tax.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#14]
You'll take my fucking mountain dew from my cold dead hands, but any asshole who supports smoking bans but enjoys soft drinks is reaping what they have sown.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/HardShell/RWB%20-%20Miscellaneous%20Entertainment/Throwback.jpg

You are low on Dew.

Thats only a 2 week supply of Dew for me

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

From my moral high horse I can proudly state that I only drink coffee, water and beer with the occasional diet Coke or Dr. Pepper.

Isn't beer disgustingly unhealthy too? My beverage habits are about the same as yours replacing beer with rum and whiskey and the addition of citrus juices.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:15:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Awesome
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So it's okay to tax those things because they are bad for you?

Oh that's right.

Of course it's okay to tax something bad for you when we have a nationalized health care system.

So lets see here.

How many people drink soda on a regular basis?  I don't know, I've been looking for it, but I'd guess it's over 50%, especially in African American communities.

How many people support the nationalized health care?  I don't know this either.

Imagine the "WHAT THE FUCK " the people that support nationalized health care, and drink soda regularly will feel.

I don't know what my point is so far, but I'm trying to say that because something won't affect YOU doesn't give you a right to force it on somebody else.

So shove that up your moral horse's ass.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Some of those people are downright reatarded

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Amateur
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Lifestyles choices will eventually pay more. Not just the fat people, they'll just be first.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#22]
As a smoker. I'm so glad to see this kind of shit growing legs.When they start taxing soda pop maybe they will leave my smokes alone.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#23]
They'll stamp out all things American.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:32:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't drink pop, tax the shit out of it !!!

I don't eat candy bars either, tax the shit out of it !!!

Us smokers are not bitter at all.

GM
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I got a few posts in and someone is citing a Disney movie...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:34:31 PM EDT
[#26]
eh, i gave it up because it was making me fat.  I still don't think the gubment should tax something because THEY think it is unhealthy.  If you want to drink on some additional weight then go for it...it is a free country
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm not fat and I can drink a 12 pack a day and not blow up like a balloon. Does this mean I don't have to pay the tax or what?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:35:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I got a few posts in and someone is citing a Disney movie...

I am still in the forum fighting the good fight.

Nissanrob is my username
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I like the way you think.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:39:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh that's right.

Of course it's okay to tax something bad for you when we have a nationalized health care system.

So lets see here.

How many people drink soda on a regular basis?  I don't know, I've been looking for it, but I'd guess it's over 50%, especially in African American communities.

How many people support the nationalized health care?  I don't know this either.

Imagine the "WHAT THE FUCK " the people that support nationalized health care, and drink soda regularly will feel.

I don't know what my point is so far, but I'm trying to say that because something won't affect YOU doesn't give you a right to force it on somebody else.

I never said one way or another whether or not I support taxing soda. Now as far as beer being unhealthy, I would wager that it is probably good for you in moderation. Not only that but people don't generally drink 2 litres of beer every day like many soda drinkers do.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh that's right.

So lets see here.

I never said one way or another whether or not I support taxing soda. Now as far as beer being unhealthy, I would wager that it is probably good for you in moderation. Not only that but people don't generally drink 2 litres of beer every day like many soda drinkers do.

Just saying, but you spell 'litres' like a European.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Hell yeah!

I also came across another 9 12 packs this weekend.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Just saying, but you spell 'litres' like a European.  

Heresy! We don't associate with dem dare eurosissies

JK much love for the non brainwashed European brethren.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#34]
"I'm not fat and I can drink a 12 pack a day and not blow up like a balloon. Does this mean I don't have to pay the tax or what? "

They'll say you still must be taxed for your potential to develop diabetes, thus contributing to rising medical costs.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There needs to be a GREEN tax.

Anything organically grown, TAX.

Anything environmentally friendly, TAX.

We'd be out of debt in less than a decade if we were forced to use the cheapest means of production and transportation and just went ahead and polluted and ate unhealthy stuff, like we did in the first 2/3 of the 20th century.

This! +1
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:06:41 PM EDT
[#36]
But, but but..... I thought these taxes were only gonna be for smokers!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Will diet soda also be lumped in and taxed?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

When they proposed the "snack tax" up here I'll admit it, I giggled just a bit.

There are some serious Mountain Dew problems on this board.
Holy hell fellas!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#39]
I love soda pop and drink a fair amount of it.  Problem, though.  My body fat is in the single digits, blood pressure is typically 10x/5x, total serum cholesterol is less than 100mg/dL, aerobic capacity is well over 4 L/min., etc., etc.  Am I doing something wrong?

Could it be that lifestyle choices have a much further reaching effect than a couple cans of soda a day?  Will paying a tax on my one vice make me a healthier, more fit individual?  Would that tax money be put to use effectively fighting the obesity epidemic or would it be squandered?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#40]
I have already quit smoking because of all the taxes added to the cost. I buy ammo with the money I save not smoking.

I guess soon, i will quit drinking soft drinks and switch to filtered tap water. I will buy ammo with the money I save.

I will be the nicotine fit having, caffeine with drawl suffering dude with the mountain of ammo.

Keep pushing dick heads.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I LOL'd
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't smoke tobacco or drink soda, and think these taxes are a major load of bravo sierra.

Next they'll go after tea and coffee because they'll find something in caffeine that's bad for you...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#43]

Over taxation must end soon.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#44]
A buck a can tax.

Second year 2 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I don't smoke tobacco or drink soda, and think these taxes are a major load of bravo sierra.

Next they'll go after tea and coffee because they'll find something in caffeine that's bad for you...

You mean the fact that it is a stimulant?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I have already quit smoking because of all the taxes added to the cost. I buy ammo with the money I save not smoking.

I guess soon, i will quit drinking soft drinks and switch to filtered tap water. I will buy ammo with the money I save.

I will be the nicotine fit having, caffeine with drawl suffering dude with the mountain of ammo.

Keep pushing dick heads.

This is me as well.  They won't know what hit them!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Made me laugh
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When they proposed the "snack tax" up here I'll admit it, I giggled just a bit.

There are some serious Mountain Dew problems on this board.
Holy hell fellas!
Problems? We ain't got no steenkin' problems. It's just liquid cocaine. Especially the limided edition Throwback Dew.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Keep pushing dick heads.

I'll be beside you, but still drinking coffee and smoking a cigarette (if I can find one), just as pissed off.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#50]
In life two people hold the power, the one who has the pussy and the one who has the money.

The government doesn't care about fatasses or even lung cancer victims, they just want the power over what we do and what we pay.  The more taxes, the more we all have to rely on them for anything.  The smoking bullshit was over that same damn thing.  And I don't drink sugar soda or smoke.  But eventually, it will touch something each of us likes, God help us that there will be no one left to fight or willing to stand up by then.

I like that scene from Deadwood, where ole Powers Booth screams,

This is where I'm making my stand!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top