Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/31/2011 1:47:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2011 1:48:37 PM EDT by Bale2011]
Does BCM ever have a sale on uppers? I've been watching closely for six months and through all of the holiday sales and haven't seen a change in prices. The prices are reasonable to begin with, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering if they have ever had a sale on uppers... I figure I might as well go ahead and order now if there's no chance.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:53:26 PM EDT
Herp?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:54:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2011 1:55:22 PM EDT by Paulie771]
Originally Posted By Bale2011:
Does BCM ever have a sale on uppers? I've been watching closely for six months and through all of the holiday sales and haven't seen a change in prices. The prices are reasonable to begin with, don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering if they have ever had a sale on uppers... I figure I might as well go ahead and order now if there's no chance.

They've had a sale going on for 8 months:

Summer Sale Priced !
Save even more when you add the optional BCM Bolt Carrier Group and Standard Charging Handle

and

BCM Standard 14.5" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group
List Price: $475.00
Our Price: $385.00
You Save $90.00 (Out of Stock) <–––––––––––––––––––––– will these ever get back in stock?

ETA: Yes, you should buy now.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:56:29 PM EDT
BCM's been having a "$100 off list" sale on certain uppers for quite some time now. IMO they are the best deal going for a quality upper. Add in a BCM full auto BCG and you're good to go. If I didn't have more uppers than I need, I'd buy BCM without hesitation.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:00:32 PM EDT
I badly want a 20" gov profile upper. But they're out of stock for the foreseeable future.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:04:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JamesP81:
I badly want a 20" gov profile upper. But they're out of stock for the foreseeable future.

Don't hate me, but I love mine. I got mine last year, and it is fantastic. I've added a Matech BUIS, KAC M5 rail, and the Magpul snappy clippy rail protectors in a pattern, along with a KAC VFG. I've got it mated to an LMT SOPMOD lower with a factor 2 stage trigger.

I'm saving my pennies to add a GRSC CRS 1-4X, and can't wait.

I've shot the hell out of mine, and have yet to have a malfunction of any kind.

To the OP...just buy the upper. You won't regret it.

CVN
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 2:08:02 PM EDT
Yes I already have their auto BCG, and have seen their "our price/you save". Just wasn't aware if their "our price" was a sale price. I'll go ahead and order.
Top Top