Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 1:11:21 PM EDT
www.jointogether.org/gv/news/alerts/reader/0,2061,574471,00.html

Should we match them? Or call on the 8th instead?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell that woman to go get laid...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
they can urge all they want.

time is not on thier side.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I e-mailed both of my Senators, my congressman and the President yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#4]
"National law enforcement organizations, and ten of thousands of police chiefs, sheriffs, and rank and file law enforcement officers support renewing the ban. Polls consistently show overwhelming public support for the assault weapons ban. According to ATF data, since the Act was passed in 1994, the incidence of assault weapon use in crime has dropped by 66 percent."

these people are such morons, if that number was true then more guns would equal less crime since there are more AW now then there were before 1994
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]

I think we should get a fire mission going, where we start calling as a group, starting at 6AM and not letting up unitl 6PM. That way we'll control the phone lines going into the White house instead of the brady bunch.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#6]
whats Dianne Feinstein number I want to tell her something
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"National law enforcement organizations, and ten of thousands of police chiefs, sheriffs, and rank and file law enforcement officers support renewing the ban. Polls consistently show overwhelming public support for the assault weapons ban. According to ATF data, since the Act was passed in 1994, the incidence of assault weapon use in crime has dropped by 66 percent."

these people are such morons, if that number was true then more guns would equal less crime since there are more AW now then there were before 1994

They are not morons; don't be fooled.  They are liars and will say anything they have to to scare people into joining their cause.  They know their "facts" are bullshit, but it doesn't benefit them to tell the truth.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I'll call and remind the White House that the defense industry needs the civilian market to keep their doors open. One time contracts won't keep them in business for long.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Where's the NRA when you need them
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#10]
lets call the same day, maybe we'll tie up the phones on them?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:59:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Where's the NRA when you need them

Quietly working behind the scenes to get a sunset provision into a bill that seems destined to pass... Oh wait, that was 10 years ago.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#12]

There are only a few days until the assault weapons ban expires on September 13, and our nation will face a new era of criminal and terrorist attacks with assault weapons

OMG!!! Were all gonna die!!!

What  a bunch of  dipshits.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are not morons; don't be fooled.  They are liars and will say anything they have to to scare people into joining their cause.  They know their "facts" are bullshit, but it doesn't benefit them to tell the truth.

BINGO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#14]
They're way too late. It would have been renewed months ago, at least, if it was going to happen. They should back off on their idiotic claims of doom if they want to have any credibility after the sunset.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:43:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I have already written my senators and rep. (letters went out wed.)

I know these guys could care less what we have to say, but i emailed them anyways:
[email protected]

---------------------------------------------------------------
NEWSFLASH!

CRIMINALS DO NOT ABIDE BY LAWS- THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CRIMINALS

More people are killed in automobile related accidents than by guns.  So why don't we ban cars?  A car can be used as a weapon.  If I was an evil person with the intent to kill, I could easily run my car at high speed into a large group of people.   Assault weapon?  If a person is intent on killing someone, they will do it with, or without a gun.  Disarming the law abiding citizen makes the criminals stronger!  We need more criminal control, not gun control.

Why do you people think that the second ammendment is less important than the others, like freedom of speech, assembly, and religion?  If the government tried to take away your freedom of speech I have a feeling you would be upset.  Our country's forefathers obviously thought that our right to bear arms was important enough to make it the second addition to our constitution.  The armed citizen is the reason this country became, and remains free.   I have the right to defend myself, my family, and my country.  

I'm sure this email will be deleted immediately, but you can bet that us law-abiding gun owners are fighting back at those that wish to take away our freedoms.

CJ

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress ... to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.... " --Samuel Adams

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top