Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2001 5:26:42 AM EDT
You may as well brace youselves and your friends for the pictures of the blown up 'baby food', 'medicine' , 'childrens hospitals', and 'diaper factories'.

I'm sure the Taliban Govt. will be parading around any and all 'collateral' damage once the bombs start falling.

The same women and children who recently danced in the street "death to America" will be on the news walking around dazed, crying, holding their dead children.

How could American's kill 'innocent' people.

Oh gee golly wiz, I had no idea that Osama and his terrorist buddies were holed up in the basement of the "baby food factory".....
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
If the war proceeds as I think it might, the side which is the more merciless wil be the one that "wins". There will be little difference between us and Mohammed Atta. But- I hope we win, just out the of desire to survive.

What the price will be in the meantime, I'm not sure of. Civil liberties will be right out the window, in the name of "national security". Internal passports and 24-7 email surveillance are just a taste of what's coming, for everybody, no exceptions.

And we'll never get these freedoms back, unless there is a second American Revolution. I only hope it's not a violent one.

What a mess.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:36:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What the price will be in the meantime, I'm not sure of. Civil liberties will be right out the window, in the name of "national security". Internal passports and 24-7 email surveillance are just a taste of what's coming, for everybody, no exceptions.

And we'll never get these freedoms back, unless there is a second American Revolution. I only hope it's not a violent one.

What a mess.
View Quote

You said it brother.[:(!]
rDAm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top