Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2010 5:41:52 PM EDT
I love reading on blogs  and web pages how people want to boycott BP.  They better start  to look real close at their 401 K statements and see how many mutual funds have BP stock.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/ownership?Holding=Mutual+Fund+Ownership&Symbol=BP
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
i bought bp gas last week

i will do it again this week

it is the cheapest around me
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:56:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, damn them for providing us with oil and gas.

I've been thinking about adding them to my portfolio.
The stock is getting beat up pretty badly but they still pay a great divi.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't like BP because I don't get as good mileage with it as I do with QT or Mobil.  That's the only reason I don't buy it.  

I'm not gonna go stand outside some poor Indian bastards place of business and throw shit at his signs just because he happens to be a BP distributor, which is his main draw to hopefully get you inside where you buy a fountain drink.  Boycotts and vandalism don't mean shit to BP but the little guy just trying to make a dollar probably doesn't like it too much.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
People better support BP unless they want to see them go tits up, and the taxpayer get handed the bill.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

i bought bp gas last week

i will do it again this week

it is the cheapest around me

get back to us when you buy bp stock

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top