Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/25/2002 4:59:19 PM EDT
This article pisses me off to no end. [url]http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/072002/new_20020720060.shtml[/url] Who on here can fire a full 30 round mag in 4 seconds from a semi-auto and actually hit anything. Wow, the .223 round is the ultimate...It can penetrate anything!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:02:36 PM EDT
add another one to the pile the media is gearing up for the AWB replacement Anyone wanna bet how bush will react if a replacement law is placed in front of him for signature? "it's a political strategy to take the issues away from his critics"
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:03:34 PM EDT
Three times in three years? Sounds like a crime wave Martha!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:20:31 PM EDT
The ignorance is stifling... [i]His deputies were on the hunt for a Hart County jail escapee in October 2000 when the suspect unloaded a 40-round [b]clip[/b] in their direction. No one was hit, but they had second thoughts about trudging into the woods at night in search of a heavily armed escapee.[/i] They will not stop until all guns are gone...or we're gone. [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:41:58 PM EDT
Talk about exaggeration! " Two of the three suspects who robbed the Jefferson Community Bank and Trust were armed with AR-15s that had been illegally modified for fully automatic fire. That meant instead of firing shots as fast as they could pull the trigger, they could unload an entire 40-round clip in a two-second burst." They could get away with the 4 second burst on that statement but give me a break! Plus there stating a 40 round mag! OMFG!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:30:06 PM EDT
The best part of the whole article is the reporter trying to bash evil assault rifles, while the cop is supporting them. As for the 40 rounds in 4 seconds, I guess he was bump firing, and we all know how accurate that is.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:53:04 PM EDT
"Fewer law enforcement agencies are finding themselves outgunned these days, however. Oconee County officers have their own semiautomatic rifles in the trunks of their patrol units, and Lowe said he's beefed up his department's firepower since the run-in with Glenn." As a potential bad guy, I now know where to go get thet evil Assault Rifle. Just steal it from the trunk of the nearest police car. Thanks dim whit
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 7:59:03 PM EDT
As a potential bad guy, I now know where to go get thet evil Assault Rifle. Just steal it from the trunk of the nearest police car.
View Quote
Yep. You said it. If I was a scumbag w/out firearm, the first thing I would do is pop the lock off the trunk of the radio car at Applebee's. Might even get an MP5 if yer lucky. And ...
add another one to the pile the media is gearing up for the AWB replacement Anyone wanna bet how bush will react if a replacement law is placed in front of him for signature? "it's a political strategy to take the issues away from his critics"
View Quote
Does aggreeing w/ Tin foil hat man make me paranoid [:D] I seem to be agreeing with him more and more as of late!
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 8:10:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gsc0527: "Fewer law enforcement agencies are finding themselves outgunned these days, however. Oconee County officers have their own semiautomatic rifles in the trunks of their patrol units, and Lowe said he's beefed up his department's firepower since the run-in with Glenn." As a potential bad guy, I now know where to go get thet evil Assault Rifle. Just steal it from the trunk of the nearest police car. Thanks dim whit
View Quote
I heard from various reports on the news that the U.S. military uses an even deadlier version, called the M-16!!![shock] As a potential bad guy, I now know where to go get that evil Assault Rifle. Just steal it from a national guard unit that has them.(hell, chances are that it's not even loaded) Thanks dim whit ------------------- Seriously, what do you think the bad guy is going to do? 1. Break into the trunk of a squad car, in the hopes of finding an AR. 2. Break the window of a squad car and steal the shotgun that is in plain sight? 3. Avoid a possible confrontation with the police, and buy a gun from one of their buddies on the street.
Top Top