Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2003 8:28:11 AM EDT
Story

NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey (AP) -- An 11-year-old boy has pleaded guilty to kidnapping and murdering a 3-year-old, admitting he beat the toddler with a baseball bat and dumped him face down in a drainage ditch.

Aaron Kean, who was 10 at the time of the crime, told a judge Thursday that he brutalized the youngster because the boy was bothering him and wanted to use his scooter, people who attended the closed juvenile proceeding told The Star-Ledger of Newark.

Kean, of Woodbridge, could get up to 20 years in custody at sentencing Friday. He is expected to be sent out of state to a specialized children's mental health facility.

Authorities said Kean lured Amir Beeks from a library in March before beating the boy in a backyard playhouse and leaving him face down in shallow water with his pants down, leading to an initial sexual assault charge. The child died the next day at a hospital.

The sexual assault charge and weapons charges were dismissed, though under state law Kean could be put on a criminal registry under Megan's Law for kidnapping.

Authorities have described Kean as a deeply troubled youth who repeatedly fought with neighborhood children and was expelled from two schools.

The state Division of Youth and Family Services found that Kean's father, Kurt, physically abused him in 2001, but did not remove the boy from his home. Kurt Kean has denied the charge.

Amir's adoptive mother, Rosalyn Singleton, has sued the child welfare agency for neglecting Aaron Kean. The agency's commissioner resigned last week following a string of high-profile child abuse cases in families that were under state supervision.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#1]
That is fucking horrible. That is really all I have to say about this one.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Animals like this need to be put to sleep and have their whole fucking degenerate gene line terminated - father and mother included as well as burn down the whole fucking house they infested as a signal to the rest of the monsters in the city.

If it were my kid, it'd be done already.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#3]
10 YO? That is pretty sad. Expelled from two schools already? It is only going to get worse. Animal.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Animals like this need to be put to sleep and have their whole fucking degenerate gene line terminated - [red]father and mother included[/red] as well as burn down the whole fucking house they infested as a signal to the rest of the monsters in the city.

[red]If it were my kid, it'd be done already.[/red]

View Quote

So you'd blow your own brains out?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
There's a medical term for kids like these. I forget, but I read about these extremely young but very violent kids. They are practically irredeemable - they will only get worse as they get older. Nothing, not drugs, not love, not counseling will stop the course of nature in these destructive kids.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#6]
WTF? I think I'm going to throw up.

Nothing turns on my afterburners than harm to a child. It's one of the rare occasions that I think I could walk up, without a second thought and put a bullet to the perps head. That sounds awful but it just hits me to the core of my being.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Animals like this need to be put to sleep and have their whole fucking degenerate gene line terminated - [red]father and mother included[/red] as well as burn down the whole fucking house they infested as a signal to the rest of the monsters in the city.

View Quote

View Quote
I see you've finally unencumbered yourself from your lifelong struggle of trying to sound even remotely intelligent.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:32:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Man that is messed up.  My kid turns 3 in a week.  If anything like this happened.. fucking Hell would be unleashed.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:33:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Animals like this need to be put to sleep and have their whole fucking degenerate gene line terminated - father and mother included as well as burn down the whole fucking house they infested as a signal to the rest of the monsters in the city.

View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
I see you've finally unencumbered yourself from your lifelong struggle of trying to sound even remotely intelligent.

View Quote

Why is that a stupid question?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:55:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
[size=1](I should know better but I'll go along anyway)[/size=1]

Why in the world would I blow my brains own brains out rather than exterminate the subhuman animals who were responsible for this?

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
[size=1](I should know better but I'll go along anyway)[/size=1]

Why in the world would I blow my brains own brains out rather than exterminate the subhuman animals who were responsible for this?

View Quote

[?]

I didn't say that you shouldn't kill the subhuman animal that committed the crime. That makes perfect sense to me, and I would do it too. But you also said that you would kill the mother and father of the kid, then said if it was your kid it would allready be done. I kind of assummed that you would be the father of your own child, and therefore would have to kill yourself as well if you wanted to terminate the "whole fucking degenerate gene line "

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen to that. My wife and I don't have any children, but when I read the story I thought of my two year old nephew/godson. I'm so fucking furious right now that this piece of shit could get out when he is 31 years old. He will not change-he will do this again.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There's a medical term for kids like these. I forget, but I read about these extremely young but very violent kids. They are practically irredeemable -
View Quote

Sociopath.  No conscience, other people are items to be used as they wish, no sociological skills at all.
The only sentient being in their universe.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a medical term for kids like these. I forget, but I read about these extremely young but very violent kids. They are practically irredeemable -
View Quote

Sociopath.  No conscience, other people are items to be used as they wish, no sociological skills at all.
View Quote

I don't know what you mean by 'sociological skills'.  Most sociopaths are good at manipulating people.

But hell, I agree w/ you 100%!

-HS
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I don't know what you mean by 'sociological skills'.  Most sociopaths are good at manipulating people.

But hell, I agree w/ you 100%!

-HS
View Quote

And the only cure possible is to assume room temperature.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

So if it were your kid, you would have to burn down your own house, and then kill your wife and yourself or let someone else kill you and your wife. To each his own, Kaiser Soze.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#18]
By the way, I think this little shit should be castrated and placed in lockdown with big men who would love to hear his screams as they made him their love slave.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:41:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think he was saying if it was "his kid" (ie the victim not the criminal) he would have taken care of things already.
View Quote

Now that does make sense.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys are lucky, at least he will do time there, up here he is "too young" the law say if you are under 12, you cannot be charged, something about knowing what you did was wrong,

Damn I hate this country [:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top