Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 6:07:22 AM EST
Gun buy back canceled

"Organizers have canceled a gun buyback at the request of Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pelle, who says Colorado's new gun laws would make it nearly impossible to comply."
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:08:37 AM EST
uumm...... good...... I think.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:09:04 AM EST
good
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:11:55 AM EST
ha! good!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 10:21:31 AM EST
What, having to run a brand new background check for every gun "bought back" at an FFL dealer's place of business is a hassle? Or the mandatory $10 fee for each check is too expensive? I thought this was for the children???

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:57:39 PM EST
good!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:58:47 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Angel_King:
View Quote

Actually, it's very good. Those hippies thought they rid the streets of weapons with a gun buy back and got thwarted by their own law.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:14:57 PM EST
Originally Posted By zwvirtual:

Actually, it's very good. Those hippies thought they rid the streets of weapons with a gun buy back and got thwarted by their own law.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zwvirtual:
Originally Posted By Angel_King:

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:32:13 PM EST
But this nice community organizing group says that it's just a delay. They're going to make sure that families who want to get rid of their guns can. . . And get a $100 gift card. Oh boy..
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:13:29 PM EST
They should let the "community organizers" buy back all the guns, then they should arrest them all for the illegal purchases/possession.
Top Top