Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2001 4:19:31 PM EDT
I put my money down on a Bushmaster Dissipator tonight.  When I got home and broke the news to my wife, she got kind of upset....not that I put the Bushy on hold, but because I don't have anywhere to store my guns other than the bedroom closet.  She made me go out to Gander Mountain and bring home a Stack-On 8-gun cabinet. Life is good.      

[:D]  
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, you are one lucky dude. Does she have a sister???[:D]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
She's feeling guilty about something!

BKVic
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 2:09:33 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife bought me my gun safe for christmas. now the only thing she gets mad about is she cant figure out how to open it. (that way she dont know whats in it) [:)>]
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 2:29:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah she bought something herself or you've just given her a "get out of jail free card" now she can buy that something she wants and you can't bitch about it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 2:46:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry HvyAR - She has two sisters.  One is married and the other is about to become engaged.

I don't think she is feeling guilty - probably a little relieved.  Ever since I found this board last year, I've been talking about getting an AR.  Maybe she thinks it is all over now.  She probably hasn't seen the 20" flat top I have circled.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 10/24/2001 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like you got yourself one good gal. Hugs kisses and a good restaurant will get you even more toys. That's nice. Good luck and have fun  with your Dissipator.
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 8:04:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Saz   I also walked in the other day with a 22 rifle. The wife's word were a new gun. I thought here we go.  She then said you don't need a new gun you need a damn safe. I did'nt no what to say just stood there with my mouth open.  she then followed it by saying. that I needed to think about my son and that he is the one that needed a new rifle,and that I needed to buy something like a 30/30 for him for deer hunting this year if I was not going to let him use the A.R.  What a Shock I then sat down and called our Family Doctor.. P.S. going shopping this weekend and I don't mean at the mall...
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

And dont take that as I am trying to say anything bad about your wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top