Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2014 1:44:54 PM EDT
I asked in another thread about these, and got some great information, so went and bought  one today.  I've always had ARs but never
really got "into" them until last summer.  This aimpoint pro completes what for me is the perfect AR.  I have two Colt 6920s
but really like the 14.5 BCM;  this is a BCM upper, bcg and ch on a Spikes lower.  I cant make this thing malfunction.
Anyhow, thanks to you guys again from the other thread for the help, and here is my "go to" (whatever that means)
AR.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]

It was a very wise decision.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool.

Get a light, lots of mags, a way to carry them, and save up for ammo and formal training.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool.

Get a light, lots of mags, a way to carry them, and save up for ammo and formal training.
View Quote

Got a light I haven't mounted yet, have ammo and mags but no formal training. Yet anyway...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top