Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/23/2020 3:47:02 PM
Posted: 4/18/2008 8:34:14 PM EDT
One day Boudreaux and Thibideaux was rabbit huntin' on Fontenot's farm. They had been out there for about half the mornin' when they came across a hole in the ground that was at least 5 feet across and deeper than Toledo Bend....

They stood there for a moment confused and wonderin' how deep that hole was when Thibideuax pipes up and says "Boudreaux, how deep you tink dat hole is haaannnn (huh)?"

Boudreaux being the smarter of the two scratched his head and thunk for a minute contemplating his answer....

Several minutes goes by and Boudreaux says to Thibideaux... " Well Cher, I don't knowed, but I got me an idea as to how to find out, yeah! Hep me look around for somethin' to toss in dat hole. We kin throw it in and count how long it take to hit da bottom.... den we'll know how deep it is!"

Well old Boudreaux and Thibideaux looked around for a couple of minutes till they found a rock in Fontenot's plowed feild about the size of your fist....They quickly returned to the hole and Boudreaux tossed it in and began to count.... "un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six (123456)............" but nothing happened.... they didn't hear the rock hit bottom.

Confused and a little aggitated Boudreaux tells Thibideaux, " Cher, dat rock you done fount were too small, we gonna have to fine sometin' bigger to toss in dat hole may.... Look aroun' some mo'!"

They split up this time and searched all the way to the fence row where Thibideaux found a old piece of concrete that was about 2 foot across.... he called for Boudreaux to come help him carry it to the hole which he did and they tossed it in and counted...... "un, deux, trois, quatre, cinq, six.........." They didn't hear the concrete hit bottom either!

With a temper that the good Lord only reserved for Cajun's, Boudreaux turned to Thibideaux and exclaims as if it was his fualt "WE NEED TO FINE SOMETIN' MO BIGGER THIBIDEAUX, DIS LITTLE STUFF DON'T MAKEA NUFF NOISE WHEN IT HIT DA BOTTOM!"

So they searched far and wide, high and low, when finally Thibideaux comes across a likely suspect. He yells at Boudreaux to come over and help him carry a Rail Road Tie that he found to the hole. Surely such a heavy piece of wood will make a noise when it hits bottom they both agree!

So they pick the 100 lbs RR tie up and manuever it to the hole. Together they lift it in the air and toss it in....

Boudreaux begins to count "un, deux, trois.........." when all of a sudden a black and white goat runs by about 97 miles an hour and jumps in the hole...............

The two Cajuns holler and jump around trying to make sense of the situation and hadn't quite settled down when Fontenot pulls up on his tractor.... He tells Boudreaux and Thibideaux "good mawnin' yall..." to which they reply "Good mawnin Fontenot..."

Fontenot turns around a bit in his tractor seat and says to the pair.... "yall hadn't seen my daughter's pretty little 4H goat out here today haaannnn (huh)!?"

Boudreaux stutters out, " May yeah, but you ain't gonna believe me if I told you, dat goat done ran by a hunnert mile an hour and jump in dat hole right dare!"

Fontenot looked at Boudreaux mighty strange and scratched his head.... then he turned toward his hay feild, pointed, and exclaimed... "Aw naw, Boudreaux, dat couldn't a been my goat.... it was tyed to a Rail Road tye over dare!"

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:38:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/18/2008 8:38:31 PM EDT by FDC]
Jeesh, that so sounds like Louisiana.  

Also, if you add all the trees and shit in Toledo Bend--it ain't deep.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:45:33 PM EDT
Yeah I'll agree with that!

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:48:32 PM EDT
That joke needs a sign in the middle....

Next Punchline One Mile.

Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:56:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/18/2008 8:56:50 PM EDT by Alaskacajun]

Originally Posted By MrMojoRising:
That joke needs a sign in the middle....

Next Punchline One Mile.

- Clint
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:17:43 AM EDT
Sounds like a Justin Wilson story.

Linky-Thingy
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:25:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gdvan01:
Sounds like a Justin Wilson story.

Linky-Thingy

or a John-Boy and Billy radio skit
Top Top