Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2013 6:17:54 PM EDT
Both O'reilly and Hannity didn't mentioned anything about the Colorado recall, tools....
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta keep it hush hush. Can't let people know it's possible to go against the will of politicians.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats going of with Hannity now. Did he have a big announcement regarding losing his time slot on FOX? What about his radio show?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I can understand "no one should have machine guns O'Reilly" but Hannity come on man!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It was on The Five.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The 8pm'r hates the Second Amendment.

Not sure what's up with Hannity.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I was surprised as to how little it was mentioned today, but today was also the anniversary of two different tragedies.  Hopefully tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck them fuck faux news

Rush mentioned the recall in the first segment of his show today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Their handlers won't allow it
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Even Chrissy M. had a segment on it.

Of course he ignored the grassroots aspect and blamed it on the NRA and the Koch Bros.

Fricken' Morse claimed voter suppression because there was no mail in vote and the voting hours discriminated against the working voter.

He alluded to 5 days of voting and a Saturday poll day. Is this correct?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Rachel Madcow was going apeshit over it tonight

The entire time calling it a hollow victory

Then she went on about gun rights extremists, and the MO thing
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Hannity and O'Reilly are caricatures of fucktards.

Glen Reynolds mentioned it.

National Review mentioned it.

Reason Magazine mentioned it.

Lots of non-fucktards mentioned it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Rush talked about it today.  A caller brought it up and he spent a few minutes on the topic.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Didn't anyone notice the GOP wasn't around for the recall? They didn't want to be involved.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Didn't anyone notice the GOP wasn't around for the recall? They didn't want to be involved.

View Quote

The GOP has done nothing for Colorado except lose elections, blue collar plumbers from Pueblo and grass root activists from Colorado Springs gave the GOP two state senate seats back, I hope they are grateful
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Fricken' Morse claimed voter suppression because there was no mail in vote and the voting hours discriminated against the working voter.

View Quote

I work and have never had a problem casting votes on Tuesday.  You go in the morning!  It's not that big a deal.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Their handlers won't allow it
View Quote
this

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I can understand "no one should have machine guns O'Reilly" but Hannity come on man!
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#18]
O'Reilly didn't mention it, because he's in favor of restraints on the Second Amendment.

Hannity didn't mention it, because the National GOP didn't do a damn thing to help and hid from this like the worthless cowards they are.

The national Republican Party was little to no help in the recall from what I understand. Just like they're completely useless in defunding the Affordable Health Care Act (aka Obamacare).  It's just like the Speaker of the House providing ZERO leadership on Benghazi.  Good people are in the GOP, but they've got very little power right now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:58:10 PM EDT
[#19]
At least Levin did.  Even though I didn't tune-in today, I'll bet that people like Andrew Wilkow and Jason Lewis did.

Though sometimes Hannity says some good things, he's a fluffer for the R Party.  O'Reilly is a statist (I'm still using this work sparingly per the recent thread) of the populist flavor.  It must be nice going through life having a barely above average IQ while believing that you're a genius.  Such is the life of narcissist.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:14:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hannity is a mewling quim.  He supported Guliani hard when he was running in the primary in '08.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hannity and O'Reilly are caricatures of fucktards.

Glen Reynolds mentioned it.

National Review mentioned it.

Reason Magazine mentioned it.

Lots of non-fucktards mentioned it.
View Quote

Amen.  Both are self-serving losers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#22]
they were having too much fun trashing zero over syria

i would have liked to have seen what Michelle Malkin had to say about the recalls
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#23]
It will probably come up on tomorrows hannity show...he's frankly a little slow in keeping up with the latest news
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#24]
What about Beck? did he mention it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

i would have liked to have seen what Michelle Malkin had to say about the recalls
View Quote

Lately O'Reilly "talking points" have all been pretty pro attack. His party line is Assad did it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:14:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What about Beck? did he mention it?
View Quote

He did on his tv show.  Not sure about the radio show.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:16:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was surprised as to how little it was mentioned today, but today was also the anniversary of two different tragedies.  Hopefully tomorrow.
View Quote

That's my guess.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#28]
It was mentioned on FOX at least 3 times today with multiple reporting anchors.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It was mentioned on FOX at least 3 times today with multiple reporting anchors.
View Quote

I was going to say that Shep Smith covered it just before O'Reily came on.  Wish we could get Levin's show around here, the CO recall seems to be an issue that's right in his wheelhouse and if he got into the subject he probably would nail the key points that impact national political scene.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It was on The Five.
View Quote
and Bob Beckel kept saying 'it was because of a low turn-out'

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was on The Five.

Meaning the libtards couldn't bus in enough homeless people to get the turnout that he wantex

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Both O'reilly and Hannity didn't mentioned anything about the Colorado recall, tools....
View Quote

Aren't they both anti 2nd Amendment?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well the phrase "Irish pussy girly prick"  comes to mind" What do you expect when your grandparents were raised on potatoes.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote

Grand Ol' Progressives

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:18:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Fox news has been drinking the kool aid for quite a while now. They have been consumed by "corporate news". I find it sad that I get more accurate news about our Country form The Guardian form England. Journalist accuracy and manipulation is pretty bad here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:29:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

She was celebrating it on her Twitter feed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:34:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Gotta keep it hush hush. Can't let people know it's possible to go against the will of politicians without Hannity/Oreiley telling you to do so first.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 5:59:16 AM EDT
[#39]
With 9/11 and Syria a lot of stuff got pushed off the front page.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#40]
I listen to Hannity about once or twice a week.  Rational libertarians should be singing his praises, since he accepts and promotes some of the more sane principles of libertarianism.  He isn't a shill for the GOP, and tears his hair out just about every time I listen to him over the reluctance of the establishment GOP to really fight back against the dimocRats.

And I agree.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Regardless, Hannity thinks you are a great American.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:02:43 AM EDT
[#42]
O'Reilly has said that "nobody needs assault weapons". Pompous gasbag. Hannity is shockingly dumb at times. Not surprised.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:04:16 AM EDT
[#43]
right because they're not "Gun Nuts".
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

O'Reilly, yes.

Hannity--I can tell you don't listen to him.  He's a gun guy who shoots regularly, has had a CCW permit for decades, and carries daily.  And talks about it on the second most popular radio show in existence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't they both anti 2nd Amendment?

O'Reilly, yes.

Hannity--I can tell you don't listen to him.  He's a gun guy who shoots regularly, has had a CCW permit for decades, and carries daily.  And talks about it on the second most popular radio show in existence.

If Hannity is hated here in GD, you know he's doing something right.

I've heard O'Reilly waffle on the 2A too many times to really care what he has to say about it.  I'm convinced he has no core beliefs other than his ego and the ratings for his show.  Sometimes he absolutely nails it in terms of the issues of the day, but even when he does, his pompous attitude turns me off.  I don't watch him very often at all anymore.
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:06:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Whats going of with Hannity now. Did he have a big announcement regarding losing his time slot on FOX? What about his radio show?
View Quote

Hannity has been Beckified. The liberals have promised to boycott his advertiziers so his rates are really low. Doesn't earn FNC much money so they are thinking about having Megyn Kelly take over for him.

Same with his radio show, rates are declining so a major radio network is dropping him. (Cumulus.)
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:15:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Hannity has been Beckified. The liberals have promised to boycott his advertiziers so his rates are really low. Doesn't earn FNC much money so they are thinking about having Megyn Kelly take over for him.

Same with his radio show, rates are declining so a major radio network is dropping him. (Cumulus.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I fucking loathe Megyn Kelly. She's an anti bitch and nowhere near as hot as most of GD makes her out to be.

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 7:27:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like the other way around on his radio show.  Someone else will pick him up-he isn't going away.

Not sure what's going on at FNC.

Link
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Dont want to be a sour grape. The recall in CO was a huge victory for gun owners and the 2A and sent a clear message. However yesterday was the anniversary of both 9/11 events, the president is on the brink of waging WWIII against the will of the american people and most in congress and the CR to fund the gov past this month was shot down. So what happened in CO was pretty low on the list of newsworthy events considering all that was going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top