Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2005 3:08:16 PM EDT
How come everyone has to run squealing like a big pussy when their wife gives them a hard time?

You hear a lot of guys sort of allude to the fact that they have to ask permission to do stuff.

WTF?

I'm glad I don't have to put up with that.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
wusses. plain and simple
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#2]
A married friend of mine summed it up by saying "If you're nice to her, she's nice to you."

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Withholding nookie seems to work for them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I ask my wife about stuff all the time. It is not being a pussy to include her in your life.
She is my mate as well as my friend. I treat her as such cause it works out better if I do.
It's really quite simple.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:04:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in the kitchen and make me a samich biatch

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
They use it as an excuse.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A married friend of mine summed it up by saying "If you're nice to her, she's nice to you."

Seems in many cases to be more like "If you do everything that she says, she will not be a total bitch, leave you and take all your stuff"
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#9]
respect
respect
respect
My parents have been married for almost 60 years. Their  secret? They treat each oter with respect.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I like bossy women, but they have to have a sense of humor, because I'm not always going to do what they say.  The opposite of being bossy is someone who is crippled by an indecisive nature.  A real turn off...
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Withholding nookie seems to work for them.

never worked on me, when she withheld the nook nook, my pork chop went lookin elsewhere, I know cause I seen myself do it.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I ask my wife about stuff all the time. It is not being a pussy to include her in your life.
She is my mate as well as my friend. I treat her as such cause it works out better if I do.
It's really quite simple.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#13]
some people really want the whip
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:11:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How come everyone has to run squealing like a big pussy when their wife gives them a hard time? You hear a lot of guys sort of allude to the fact that they have to ask permission to do stuff. WTF? I'm glad I don't have to put up with that.

I told my wife, "hey there's a thread here about bossy women". She responds with attitude, "SO?" And after I made her get me some ice cream, too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top