Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2017 7:21:24 PM EDT
Got rid of my denon (it broke) receiver and sold my speakers and am going the soundbar route. Went to a best buy and listened to a few different brands up to $500.00. Then I heard the Bose..Holy Shit!! This,paired with the subwoofer sounded light years ahead of my 5.1 setup I used to have. Kinda pricey but "buy once,cry once"..Is there anything on the market thats comparable in sound,yet cheaper?..My bestbuy didn't have much of a selection
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:00:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there anything on the market thats comparable in sound,yet cheaper?..My bestbuy didn't have much of a selection
View Quote
Almost everything is better than Bose.  The Bose display wasn't near any other display and try getting them to demonstrate something you bring in.  It's deceptive marketing at its best.

Google friends don't let friends buy Bose and read thousands of stories about this.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:36:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know, just picked up a soundtouch 30, love that thing!
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top