Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2008 8:10:48 PM EDT
you guys know Im laid up with a bum ankle.  sat around with the leg elevated and iced for most of the day.  taking some meds called "Ultram".  they seems to work okay.  been online all day as I have nothing else to do.  I have to be at change of command tomorrow in blues.  Gonna look like an idiot all dressed up on crutches.  Really wish I could get out and just blast the ever loving fuck out of something.  maybe an old car and 400 rds of m2 ball and one of my M1's..  or just rearing up some old soda bottles or something..

Fuck this sux..
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
You should get on subnet's teamspeak server and chat with me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What in the hell did you do to your ankle?

Pretty embarassing actually.  Was loading my gear out of the hangar.  Using a hand truck backed out the door on the quarter deck, took a few steps back to clear the door and stepped of the curb.  Fucker made a snap like someone craking a whip.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 8:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What in the hell did you do to your ankle?

Pretty embarassing actually.  Was loading my gear out of the hangar.  Using a hand truck backed out the door on the quarter deck, took a few steps back to clear the door and stepped of the curb.  Fucker made a snap like someone craking a whip.  

My wife did almost the same thing at work (she's at the county jail as a Security Tech).  SHATTERED the ankle!  It's almost a year later now and she's still not back to 100%.

(Addl: The injury has NOT kept her off the range!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top