Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:32:04 PM EST
I see photos on here with the borders/frames around them and then some have signatures on them as well. How is this done? I've got Photoshop Elements, but I couldn't figure out how to do it with that.
I'll try some more tomorrow, but if anybody could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:39:56 PM EST
In Elements, go to Image>Resize>Canvas Size. I usually select "percent" instead of the default "inches" and make it 102% in the long direction and 103% in the short. You could also add an equal number of pixels to each value. You can select what color you want to new sized pixels to be.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:36:15 AM EST
Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:41:13 PM EST
No problem! You can adjust to your personal taste, and I am sure there are other ways to do it, but that always seemed to work for me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Top Top