Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2002 4:25:47 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28561[/url]

This reflects the attitudes I've seen here on many occasion. Anyone from Colorado know much about Tancredo?
Maybe he has similar views in other areas and would be worth supporting.
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 4:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
The de-gradation of America is, (and has been), in full swing. One of the ways to accomplish this is to deluge us with foreigners. It won't change, 'cause it's not in the interests of those in power....

[b]"But the administration says it wants no part of putting troops on the border. Tancredo said a recent conversation he had with White House Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge summed up the administration's position.

"He said, 'We'll never do that because there are cultural and political reasons why we can't,'" Tancredo said.
[/b]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:16:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The de-gradation of America is, (and has been), in full swing. One of the ways to accomplish this is to deluge us with foreigners.
View Quote

Your average Native American might agree.

Link Posted: 8/13/2002 5:18:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I prefer the phrase "North American Tribesman".
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I have friends who would be interested in volunteering to patrol the border for two weeks. Kinda like we could go do for Israel, but in our own back yard. Any ideas where we could volunteer for that?
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Start treating the illegal aliens in the same manner as the Israelis do the Palestinians....see how many continue to dog paddle on over.....
[stick]
Link Posted: 8/13/2002 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have friends who would be interested in volunteering to patrol the border for two weeks. Kinda like we could go do for Israel, but in our own back yard. Any ideas where we could volunteer for that?
View Quote

Do you actually think that the Federal Government, or any border State government would allow this?

I wish it could be done. But I don't think so. One alternative is to contact local offices of the Border Patrol and ask them if they have any Reserve volunteer positions that civilians could man. This would free up their sworn officers for outside service. You might even get a Reserve officer position and work the border.

You could also present a petition, to the Border Patrol, to start a Reserve Officer program. If enough people signed a petition, it might come about. I would caution you about allying yourself with Supremecist oriented people or groups.

Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top