Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/6/2008 6:53:10 PM EST
was just thinking... my sister does -alot- of reading, and spends like $1000 a year on just books alone. most of them she reads once then never looks at again... is there any kind of like…video rental store but for books? would make things a lot cheaper, plus once one person had read one the next person can get enjoyment from it etc.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:56:00 PM EST
Public Library?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 6:58:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tom_Mac:
Public Library?

No shit, easy answer.

I bet he wish he would of thought of that before he posted.

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:00:23 PM EST
If there were only a place you could borrow books and then return them.........
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:06:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By raven:
If there were only a place you could borrow books and then return them.........

maybe i should start a business like that.

It might go so big it will be used for public schools etc.

Can i patent this?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:35:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/6/2008 7:36:05 PM EST by GarethB]
There was a thread on another forum site I read that started with the exact same post (I can't link it, the other site is members only to read). That was back in January.

Just checked the thread on the other site, Word for word the first post is exactly the same as the OP of this thread.

Is that you Selekta?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:36:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By Thatdude333:
was just thinking... my sister does -alot- of reading, and spends like $1000 a year on just books alone. most of them she reads once then never looks at again... is there any kind of like…video rental store but for books? would make things a lot cheaper, plus once one person had read one the next person can get enjoyment from it etc.

Wow.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:37:30 PM EST
I've been thinking of doing something like that. But only with video's.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:38:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:18:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By GarethB:
There was a thread on another forum site I read that started with the exact same post (I can't link it, the other site is members only to read). That was back in January.

Just checked the thread on the other site, Word for word the first post is exactly the same as the OP of this thread.

Is that you Selekta?

can you give us a link?

I would like to read the replys
Top Top