Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/21/2009 6:33:24 AM EST
Here is video of former UN Ambassador John Bolton on Fox & Friends this morning, where he said Barack Obama sees himself as a "Post-American President" who is "Above all that patriotism stuff." Bolton was reacting to what we can expect to see from Obama when he addresses the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.

Bolton said you can expect Obama to receive a "rapturous welcome" from World Leaders, and should look for Obama to cast himself as "a citizen of the world."

VIDEO
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:35:33 AM EST
I saw that. Bolton hit it right on the head.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:37:40 AM EST
I only wish we had Bolton representing us on the International stage again.

Obama is going to sell us completely and utterly down the river.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:38:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:39:32 AM EST
I stil don't like Bolton much. He whined about UN reform instead of having the courage to call for the UN to be evicted from the USA.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:40:55 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:43:32 AM EST
We need a Marine for a President. My Principal in High School was a Marine. The school ran very smoothly. When he retired a libtard feminist took over the school went to shit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 6:45:07 AM EST
"The Stache" and Michael Shauer are two guys who's everywords should be listened to.

Seriously, listen to these guys and tell me they don't make sense and alarmingly, send chills down your spine.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:07:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By macman37:
I only wish we had Bolton representing us on the International stage again.

Obama is going to sell us completely and utterly down the river.

From what I have seen of Bolton, I kind of wish he had further political aspirations. Straight up, no nonsense, no bullshit kinda guy. Also seems staunchly pro 2A.
Top Top