Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/30/2002 8:32:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 8:36:02 AM EST
Man, this guy is like Kaiser Sose.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:15:31 AM EST
The greatest trick Bin Laden ever pulled... was convincing the world he didn't exist... Seriously, the day we get hard proof that Bin Laden is dead is the day I dance in the street like a Palestinian on meth. The only twinge of guilt I'll feel is the fact that it wasn't me who got to pull the trigger on him.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:21:10 AM EST
Batman, I feel exactly the same way ! I still think he is out there. Prolly got out of the country the first week and has been hiding in a safe house in France. Until they have concrete proof he is dead I will continue to believe he is alive.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:24:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:28:04 AM EST
i think he's been dead since tora bora. but that doesnt matter, there are probably dozens of murderous scum ready to step up and take his place. this was never about one man, it's about the organization.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:29:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/30/2002 9:33:50 AM EST by hound]
Wait until you see the story of how the supoosed "money-man" behind Al-Qidididiaaa, was in the White House having breakfast on Sept 11...........do the feds really think we are this fricken stupid....
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:31:34 AM EST
So they should shoot his son if he took up where his farther left off. what the Hell is wrong with us? We sit and take pictures of this guy running his farthers terrorist group and not do any thing? What we need another tower to fall or worse? I friken give up
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:32:23 AM EST
Originally Posted By hound: do the feds really think we are this fricken stupid....
View Quote
yes, they think we're stupid.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:36:50 AM EST
This doesn't mean shit. Deception is key to warfare. I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered his bodyguards to go and purposely be captured to give this impression. No body=no proof of death.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 9:42:02 AM EST
Originally Posted By lurker: i think he's been dead since tora bora. but that doesnt matter, there are probably dozens of murderous scum ready to step up and take his place. this was never about one man, it's about the organization.
View Quote
No Sheeet!! And not only that but it also spans several countries. The Government and People of the US need to realize we need a full all out war to truly put a stop to this!! Iraq is just the next step, but there are many, mnay more to go. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 10:26:53 AM EST
Originally Posted By --BATMAN--: Seriously, the day we get hard proof that Bin Laden is dead is the day I dance in the street like a Palestinian on meth. The only twinge of guilt I'll feel is the fact that it wasn't me who got to pull the trigger on him.
View Quote
Amen. Shall we dance?
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 10:37:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 10:50:32 AM EST
I am not sure if the government had absolute proof he was a live or dead that they would tell us the truth! While I would personally like to see his carcass fed to pigs, he is not the only problem. There are no doubt thousands more ready to take his place. The organization now has enough money and sorces for more to negate most of the value it derived from his personal wealth. Too much focus on this one idiot detracts from dealing with the greater mass of similar idiots!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 11:15:20 AM EST
Mickey this is the one idiot that we were promised...and judging from all of the info on him--Echelon,Promis,etc---the feds should already have captured him...but wait, look over there, another treat to Amerika and the hot apple pie.......We interrupt our regular schedule for our daily two minutes of hate.....double plus ungood...........
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:06:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:16:47 PM EST
Hound, I am not sure I fully understand your reply. Since when can we believe what the government tells / promises us? It merely concerns me that concentrating on Been Leaded (one idiot) allows a thousand similar idiots to continue stiring up trouble. Ilikelgs says it well in next post. The damage done to our liberies by the "war on terror" will not be clear for up to a decade. In the mean time it appears that we have achieved only limited results against the foreign enemy bent on our destruction. At some point bush, Cheney and Rummy have got to boot Colon Exit Powell and his wimpy non-solutions and go after these vermin wherever they hide and do the only thing they understand - KILL the SOB's! If we do not do massive damage to the vermin then they will have indirectly won because the attacks on our way of life will certainly further their goals!
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:19:31 PM EST
I don't know if he's dead or not. I'm not privy to the right information. All I get is filtered through the propoganda machines. Including the ones who claim to not be dispensing propoganda.
Originally Posted By hound: We interrupt our regular schedule for our daily two minutes of hate.....double plus ungood...........
View Quote
"One can cure oneself of the not un- formation by memorizing this sentence: A not unblack dog was chasing a not unsmall rabbit across a not ungreen field." -George Orwell in Politics and the English Language. This brings up a good point though. Whether he's really dead or not doesn't matter anymore. We're in a "war on terrorism" right? How many people would support further actions against other countries if we hadn't been hearing them called things like "rougue nations" or "axis of [devil][b]EVIL[/b][devil]for the last several months? The average Joe or Jane in the U.S. has to be convinced that we still have reason to keep our war maching running. They're being programmed by the govermental dogmatic phrases in order to retain their "support". I agree with us going in and kicking the crap out of many different areas in the middle east. But I agree because I've tried to educate myself on the situation, not just mindlessly repeating the phrases designed to anaesthetize my brain.
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 12:52:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:21:51 PM EST
Originally Posted By ilikelegs:[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38142000/jpg/_38142706_binladen_ap300.jpg[/img] DAMN! [img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img] [img]http://homepage.eircom.net/~finnegam/war/images/hitler.gif[/img] Three peas in a pod
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:02:21 PM EST
Personally, I won't rest until I see Bin Ladin's testacles and those of all his sons hanging from a construction tower at the WTC....That way, they can no longer contaminate the world....
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 4:25:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/1/2002 4:27:30 PM EST by bigyeti]
Personaly, I think he was out of Afghanistan days before 9/11... But I wouldn't believe shit that any Brit news service says... Fox Rules!! Edited to add that I hope the Sumbich is Rottin" in Hell!!
Top Top