Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats it about?
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thank you so much for mentioning this.  I meant to watch it after seeing the blurbs last week.  I would have forgotten if not for you.  I am grateful.  [:)]
View Quote

DITTO!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks! I saw the commercial last night and almost forgot.

Right now there talking about a cop who had her gun stolen that took place in my home county.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems to be turning extremely anti.

Note the "ruthlessly effective AK-47" assault weapons.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Seems to be turning extremely anti.
View Quote

I noticed that to. is the AK-47 really the "weapon of choice" for crminals? can .223 really go through buildings? [?]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They were able to work in a little anti-gun propaganda. Did you guys hear the LA cop mention that they can now, amoung other things, carry a .45 auto after the bank shootout? [:D] Big help against body armor. [;)]
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok so some body armor is effective agianst bullets (pistol)and some is effective agianst knives. Now that GB has outlawed and collected all the guns why the huge expense in R&D and bringing to issue of 'dual purpose' protctive vests ? there are no guns allowed right ?

Some nice lies on the Cobb cty incident.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 5:31:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Some nice lies on the Cobb cty incident.
View Quote

I just finished watching it. Slightly anti slant, although they were careful to say that BA and weapons are used for good and evil, and that regular law-abiding folks should be able to buy BA.
Most of the info was true, although the stuff about REAL AP used in the N. Hollywood shootout, and the .223 going through walls and cars, was a little off the wall. The history at the beginning about "guns becoming more available to the public" in the 60's is TOTAL horseshit. If anything they were becoming LESS availiable.

Overall it was a pretty cool show.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#11]
... So far it seems fairly accurate, definately anti-slanted.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=88036[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top