Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 10:49:35 AM EDT
Mr. Conservative is going to be happier at FOX News IMO.

HH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broadcast Dreams: Courses and seminars with TV industry insiders and execs.

Friday, Dec 16

FLASH: Bob Novak Becoming Fox News Channel "Contributor"

This story suddenly becomes more interesting: As soon as Bob Novak's contract with CNN runs out on Dec. 31, he will become a contributor to the Fox News Channel, the AP scoops. FNC spokesman Brian Lewis confirmed his signing with the network to David Bauder. "Novak said the switch to Fox had nothing to do with finding a more comfortable home for his views."

"I don't think that's a factor," Novak said. "In 25 years I was never censored by CNN and I said some fairly outrageous things and some very conservative things. I don't want to give the impression that they were muzzling me and I had to go to a place that wouldn't muzzle me."

The questions are obvious: Why didn't Novak stay at CNN as a "contributor?" How often will Novak appear on FNC? How long has this been in the works? What are the odds that he'll storm off a set?

> Update: 12:50pm: Within minutes of the announcement that Novak was leaving CNN, commenters on Think Progress predicted the move. "Fox News must be in his future," one person said. "He'll be on Fox before the end of January," said another...

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I like his night sights.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I like his night sights.

Sorry...he uses Meprolights.  

HH
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:57:12 AM EDT
[#3]
He may be a good conservative and all, but he's still a clown.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#4]
why would fox want a loser like him???

oh yeah, loser station, loser talking heads...
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome to Fox News Bob!  CNN sucks ass.  Not like CNN is biased or anything is it?

CNN is the Al Jezerra of American TV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top