Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/9/2001 10:49:29 PM EST
Bob Glass, founder of Tyranny Response Team will be on Politically Correct monday night. It should be a good one because this guy does not back down.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 12:13:19 AM EST
Never heard of Bob Glass or the Tyranny Response Team. How about some background info please?
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 2:08:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/10/2001 2:06:41 AM EST by Imbroglio]
[url]www.trt-co.org[/url] Ask anyone in the MMM, they know the TRT.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 2:22:17 AM EST
Isn't Politically Incorrect that very politically correct show on the comedy channel? Eddie
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 2:31:00 AM EST
HA! It should be on Comedy Central!
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 3:41:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By LS1Eddie: Isn't Politically Incorrect that very politically correct show on the comedy channel? Eddie
View Quote
It used to be on Comedy Central, now its on ABC. My local abc station stopped airing it a couple of years ago, so I've been deprived of Bill Maher's psuedo libertarian BS.
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 4:00:32 AM EST
I won't buy the network programming (digital satellite) but I would like to get a copy of this show. I'd mail someone a blank tape along with a little cash to cover the shipping if they will copy and mail it to me. mtnpatriot@keepandbeararms.com
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 9:58:46 AM EST
Originally posted by stenmk1
It used to be on Comedy Central, now its on ABC. My local abc station stopped airing it a couple of years ago, so I've been deprived of Bill Maher's psuedo libertarian BS
View Quote
Bill Mahr is by no means libertarian. He is a very left leaning liberal. This is one of the most politically correct shows ever. Bob Glass will be shouted down and will not be allowed to intelligently express his views.
Top Top