Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2004 4:12:05 PM EDT
Chris Matthews ( who happens to be a Second Amendment supporter based on his interview ) grilled a Million Idiot March organizer a few minutes ago.

The crap that came out of her mouth was pure bile and misinformation. Total horseshit, as usual. Did anyone see it?

More notably, Chris looked SO depressed when the interview was finally over.

I'd like to know how many morons are actually participating in this march, and if we could gang up with protestwarrior.com to see if we can't crash it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Yeah, I saw it. I wanted to punch that woman right in the mouth. Lie after lie. I really wish people could be held accountable for lying in public like that for misinformation.

I sure wish Chris would have grilled (drilled) her a little harder. It looked to me like he was really soft on her and cowed down like a little gurl'.

Calling Assault Weapons, weapons of mass destruction is just wrong. Got to stop, this is getting me really irrate. Can anyone see my blood starting to boil?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw it. Matthews did initiate some reasonable counterpoints but the MMM rep was so full of misrepresentations that it was ridiculous. Problem is people will believe the lies without ever checking into it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#3]
They've been having this local woman from milwaukee on different news stations who is going to the MMM thing in DC. Bunch of fluff stories about how she lost her son to gun violence and now wants to prevent blah blah blah. Each story ends with factoids on the number of people 'killed by guns' including childrens and teens.

Best part was when they said she was traveling by bus with a whopping 11 other mothers to DC. And that they've just received funds so they can take another 6 whole people with them to DC if they want to go.

This thing is going to be a bigger flop than last year. 12 whole people from one of the 30 largest metro areas in the country??? I hope reserve anything larger than a holiday inn room for their meeting.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear they expect a record turn-out of over 5,000 moms.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Down here in Florida little while back, the MMM organized a "march" on City Hall in Palm Beach...a whopping 12 people showed up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top