Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
12/15/2017 11:52:10 PM
Posted: 6/24/2001 9:09:00 AM EST
FOX NEWS 1330 hrs. During a story about artificial insemination featuring a machine that can separate x and y chromosomes thereby guarantying a male or female offspring. They report that this new technology will ensure the survival of endangered species. "We give the gorilla a cup, he fills the cup, hands it back, and gets a TREAT. What a life. I hope the treat is a cigarette!
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:40:27 AM EST
Not much of a surprise. That's about all the limeys are good at nowadays is wanking. Though they do get extra points for Liz Hurley.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 8:54:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:04:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/24/2001 9:03:42 PM EST by HANGFIRE]
Originally Posted By DVD Tracker: About six years ago we saw a monkey at the San Francisco Zoo jacking off like there was no tomorrow.
View Quote
Did you toss him a cigarette? I've seen a lot worse at the SF Zoo[V]
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:07:09 PM EST
MOST mammals masturbate.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 9:22:07 PM EST
At least we know where the "hairy palm" theory originated.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 10:25:46 PM EST
Drawing on a large pool of institutional knowledge, I offer the following (in the name of science): -Put a tennis ball under the gorillas armpit; that way his arm will fall asleep and he can close his eyes and pretend a lady gorilla is doing it. -Instead of a tennis ball, use a strong rubber band around his arm. Same effect. A happy gorilla is a cooperative gorilla.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 10:45:26 PM EST
Well....at least the gorillas are learning from the experts. Seems the limeys had a lot of practice, maybe that's why the minutemen at Lexington and concord got the jump on the Brits on Apr. 19 1775. The Brits were practicing then to!!! [sniper] (to bad the minutemen didn't have any ARs)
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 10:51:34 PM EST
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE:
Originally Posted By DVD Tracker: About six years ago we saw a monkey at the San Francisco Zoo jacking off like there was no tomorrow.
View Quote
Did you toss him a cigarette? I've seen a lot worse at the SF Zoo[V]
View Quote
Yeah.. I figured that the SF Zoo would have a gay gorilla section complete w/ free condoms.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:30:35 AM EST
Is this not, how limeys are made?
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 7:05:15 AM EST
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE:
I've seen a lot worse at the SF Zoo[V]
View Quote
Which side of the bars? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 12:06:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By HANGFIRE: FOX NEWS 1330 hrs. During a story about artificial insemination featuring a machine that can separate x and y chromosomes thereby guarantying a male or female offspring. They report that this new technology will ensure the survival of endangered species. "We give the gorilla a cup, he fills the cup, hands it back, and gets a TREAT. What a life. I hope the treat is a cigarette!
View Quote
Hate to break this, but the folder title contains a mispelling. It should be Mast[b]u[/b]rbate, not Mast[b]e[/b]rbate. [b][i]Just remember that there's always 'u' in masturbation![/b][/i]
Top Top