Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2012 6:04:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:10:33 AM EDT
Man - That's so 70's

Today kids goto school in pajamas, why not clubs
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:31:58 AM EDT
I guess I missed why the bully pulled the back of your collar. He doesn't like pajamas?
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 7:37:14 AM EDT
You actually boxed his ears. I've never encountered anyone who did that before now. Oustanding!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 8:10:24 AM EDT
Nice
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:10:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Hyperformer:
I guess I missed why the bully pulled the back of your collar. He doesn't like pajamas?

He wanted to make sure I WAS wearing pajamas so he could tell the doorman and have me chucked out is what I think. From time to time the little troublemaker would go looking for things to start shit.

The clown never did grow up. About a year ago he made a childish comment on Facebook about me. I showed it to a crewman and he suggested challenging him to a boxing match. I considered it for 30 seconds until I realized it would make me look bad either way. I would have licked him in one round but because age has not been good to him I would have looked like a damned sadist. Instead I simply told him to grow up and act his age and reminded him we were not in high school anymore. It was far more damaging to him than getting punched out.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:10:42 PM EDT
Late afternoon bump
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:29:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2012 5:39:06 PM EDT by LtColKalibre]
Originally Posted By piccolo:
The night I wore pajamas to a night club

Now I know where the following man gets his inspiration.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:01:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/7/2012 7:11:10 PM EDT by BSWilson]

He wanted to make sure I WAS wearing pajamas so he could tell the doorman and have me chucked out is what I think. From time to time the little troublemaker would go looking for things to start shit.

The clown never did grow up. About a year ago he made a childish comment on Facebook about me. I showed it to a crewman and he suggested challenging him to a boxing match. I considered it for 30 seconds until I realized it would make me look bad either way. I would have licked him in one round but because age has not been good to him I would have looked like a damned sadist. Instead I simply told him to grow up and act his age and reminded him we were not in high school anymore. It was far more damaging to him than getting punched out.

We all tell ourselves this afterwards, but I really think that punching him in the head would have been far more satisfying (and of greater educational value to the pupil).
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:09:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BSWilson:

We all tell ourselves this afterwards, but I really think that punching him in the head would have been far more satisfying (and of greater educational value to the pupil).

Not really. I'm in pretty good shape and he's in pretty rough shape. Where's the honor in that? If it was about 20 years ago before he really started falling apart, maybe but not now. A little humiliation is worse because even if I did knock him on his ass people would feel sorry for him. I just made him look aspathetic as he is.

As for educating him? Hah! You can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:24:14 PM EDT
Human Organs - Do not eat

/I keep a Flammable Liquids sticker on my water bottle
//Hazmat guy
Top Top