Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2013 5:15:17 AM EDT
I've been "dating" a few women I've met online and at the gym over the past month, and one that I cut loose is blowing up my phone all day with texts. I've been very clear that it is inappropriate and she needs to bow out gracefully and quit acting like a child. Instead she sent me about 20 texts in the span of 2 hours last night while I had company over.

I need to block this crazy bitches number or change my cell number that's how bad it has gotten.

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:18:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you tap and hold on the SMS thread and report as SPAM?
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:19:34 AM EDT
[#2]
You know what they say about sticking it in the crazzy
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:20:59 AM EDT
[#3]
she was horny and drunk texting, plus she wanted penis...

FAIL...

unless she was fat got pics?

eta: if you have verizon, go to your account online, you can control/block

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've been "dating" a few women I've met online and at the gym over the past month, and one that I cut loose is blowing up my phone all day with texts. I've been very clear that it is inappropriate and she needs to bow out gracefully and quit acting like a child. Instead she sent me about 20 texts in the span of 2 hours last night while I had company over.

I need to block this crazy bitches number or change my cell number that's how bad it has gotten.

View Quote

Call the cops?

She's not taking her dismissal well? She still thinks it can work? What's motivating her to continue?
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:21:43 AM EDT
[#5]
So, you hit and quit it and would now like to loose them? You, sir, are the reason so many women folk are cold and distant to us
men who go out of our way to show women much respect and kindness. Please take your playboy attitude to your local church
and let God help guide you on a different path.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

eta: if you have verizon, go to your account online, you can control/block

View Quote

A girl at work did that to a guy. He just started using other phones.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:24:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Call Control from the Google play store.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:25:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Call the cops?

She's not taking her dismissal well? She still thinks it can work? What's motivating her to continue?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Call the cops?

Still wants the penis. Last night consisted of her talking about how she has needs, and then when I blew off her horny texting, she then sent about 8 texts wanting me to tell her a bedtime story. She has a masters degree and seemed normal for about the first week and then the crazy started showing through.

Not fat, but not my usual 5'3 115 pound target girls either. She's baby crazy and wants to be married in the next 2 years. My penis won't get in the same zip code as her without adorning a condom.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:27:37 AM EDT
[#9]
If it is a Verizon account you can go online and click on Verizon Family Safeguards & Controls and block text messages that way.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:31:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, you hit and quit it and would now like to loose them? You, sir, are the reason so many women folk are cold and distant to us
men who go out of our way to show women much respect and kindness. Please take your playboy attitude to your local church
View Quote

Never hit it, just quit it.

Flying spaghetti monster gives 0 fucks about what you or your church think about my lifestyle. Pagan fist bump FTMFW!
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:32:16 AM EDT
[#11]
In the contact list hit the menu button and add to the reject list.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:32:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Flying spaghetti monster gives 0 fucks about what you or your church think about my lifestyle. Pagan fist bump FTMFW!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll be judged at The Pearly Gates.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:38:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:42:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I

I'm a mere mortal. He will make the ultimate judgement on your unsavory lifestyle choices.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:49:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever helps you sleep at night cupcake.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In the contact list hit the menu button and add to the reject list.
View Quote

Tried that, no joy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:51:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a bully!
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:56:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You are a bully!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a bully!

Good sir, you came into my thread and proceeded to initiate verbal fisticuffs with me. Report me to the mods if you feel so inclined, otherwise GTFO and quit your whining.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At my age, I get judged at the pearl necklace gates.

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:02:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm a mere mortal. He will make the ultimate judgement on your unsavory lifestyle choices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I

So you bring your self righteous and holier than thou attitude to bear on a stranger?  You, sir, are why so many people become turned off to Christianity.  You represent your faith in the worst of lights.  God is great.  Faith is wonderful and (I feel) needed.  But you're seriously doing it wrong.

There's a song we used to sing in church: "They will know we are Christians by our love...". It doesn't say, "they will know we are Christians because we tell everyone around us that they're going to hell." I say shut your poisonous mouth and start acting like a loving disciple of Christ.

I would suck Hillary Clinton's cock before I went to church with your self righteous ass. Do Jesus a favor and STFU.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:10:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You are a bully!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a bully!

lol says the guy who jumped to the wildest conclusion possible and started the shit talking
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:11:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I

Apparently you missed the part about OP not sleeping with her, and how he avoided making a baby with an immoral woman.

GTFO with your sanctimonious trolling lest ye be judged by Arfcom's lord and savior, Aimless.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:13:02 AM EDT
[#24]
SNIP

So you bring your self righteous and holier than thou attitude to bear on a stranger?  You, sir, are why so many people become turned off to Christianity.  You represent your faith in the worst of lights.  God is great.  Faith is wonderful and (I feel) needed.  But you're seriously doing it wrong.

There's a song we used to sing in church: "They will know we are Christians by our love...". It doesn't say, "they will know we are Christians because we tell everyone around us that they're going to hell." I say shut your poisonous mouth and start acting like a loving disciple of Christ.

I would suck Hillary Clinton's cock before I went to church with your self righteous ass. Do Jesus a favor and STFU.
View Quote

Bravo, clapping.gif
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:15:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You are a bully!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:17:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
SNIP

Bravo, clapping.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
SNIP

Bravo, clapping.gif

Meh, I just hit the "report" button for trolling.

I think it's the second time since first coming to Arfcom in 2005 I've hit that button.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Bible thumpers are hilarious.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:22:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I think it's the second time since first coming to Arfcom in 2005 I've hit that button.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

Bravo, clapping.gif

I rarely get involved in shit like this, but for some reason, it bugged me.  Probably won't hear much from me for a couple more years. Sorry, OP for shitting in your thread.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:34:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I rarely get involved in shit like this, but for some reason, it bugged me.  Probably won't hear much from me for a couple more years. Sorry, OP for shitting in your thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

Bravo, clapping.gif

The troll drove my thread off a ledge, not your brother, no worries.

Seriously though she's texted me 3 times this morning, need to figure this out.

Would rather not have to go through the control panel to block her as this is a business line that I'm allowed to use as a personal cell.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:36:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:38:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I use the messaging program called 'handcent'.

It allows me to 'blacklist' numbers.  Your phone will still receive them, but you won't get notified / see them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

Bravo, clapping.gif

Not you. Mr Pearly Gates guy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Apparently Verizon does't allow you to have access to the spam filter settings on the SG3, so looks like I get to tell my boss/dad that I have a stalker so he can go through the Verizon console and block the number.

I expect to get flamed for this for weeks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:09:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Apparently Verizon does't allow you to have access to the spam filter settings on the SG3, so looks like I get to tell my boss/dad that I have a stalker so he can go through the Verizon console and block the number.

View Quote

Pull up your texts an quote the most blunt FOAD message you've sent her.

Will it pass muster when you take it to the cops making a claim of phone harassment?
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know on my Galaxy nexus I can open the contact and set it to send all calls to voicemail.  I'll still get the calls and they can leave a voicemail which I'll ignore, and I'll get their messages but never see them unless I open my messaging client and look.   it gets rid of the notification.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:25:06 AM EDT
[#37]
By the way,

If you insist on picking up chicks from the gym, may I recommend 'Google Voice' ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't go running off to your boss yet!

Fellow Pastafarian here...  Someone previously mentioned this, but have you tried the app "Call Control" in the google play store?  I used that for years (after dickhead insurance salesmen sold my info to EVERYONE) with great success.  

Now that I have the GS4 though, there's a nice call blocker built right in.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Will it pass muster when you take it to the cops making a claim of phone harassment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't nuke this girl from orbit. Her mother works for a competitor and I don't want to do anything that if made public could hurt me. I've just calmly and bluntly told her that there is nothing between us and that it is over and she needs to cut the childish stuff.

Have to be careful with the internet and facebook these days.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
By the way,

If you insist on picking up chicks from the gym, may I recommend 'Google Voice' ?
View Quote

Good call, I need to get with the program apparently.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:43:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:44:42 AM EDT
[#42]
. I've just calmly and bluntly told her that there is nothing between us and that it is over and she needs to cut the childish stuff.
View Quote

I was looking for key phrases that show a clear intent to end communication.

"Do not contact me again."

"I wouldn't fuck you with a stolen dick."

"May your womb lay barren for eternity so your DNA does not contribute to the continuation of our species."

Well, at least the first one.  Telling her to "not be childish" implies that a change in her approach might give her the results she desires. It's not a "go away" message.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Obviously you tell her you will see her again, but only for anal.
Then, SIIHPAPP FTW.
This is a no-brainer.
Once done, call your provider and they can block all incoming calls and texts from her.
Then, on to the next, rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Obviously you tell her you will see her again, but only for anal.
Then, SIIHPAPP FTW.
This is a no-brainer.
Once done, call your provider and they can block all incoming calls and texts from her.
Then, on to the next, rinse and repeat.
View Quote

He's seeing someone else.

Anal AND a threesome should be thrown out as a suggestion.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Call Control from the Google play store.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top