We even got it ready for him.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#5]
ilikelegs,

Thank you for your question.

raf,

Thank you very much for your understanding and consideration of the effects the FBI actions have had on the person behind Blaze of Glory, and on his friends.

I can't stop FirearmTom1 from trolling this thread, so I'll email you (ilikelegs and raf) about what's going with the FBI and me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#6]
b-o-g, hopefully it is routine paperwork...good luck!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I bet $10 it was all made up just to bring attention to BOG's sorry little life.  Kind of like a scream for attention type of thing.  

Then again BOG may be a Hippie pot smoking Ninja just waiting to go off and snap somebody's neck...hope it aint me[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Me too!  Me too!  I want to hear about it too!

Pleeeeeeeeeease?!?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I bet $10 it was all made up just to bring attention to BOG's sorry little life.  Kind of like a scream for attention type of thing.  

Then again BOG may be a Hippie pot smoking Ninja just waiting to go off and snap somebody's neck...hope it aint me[;)]

Sgtar15
View Quote

C.f., my question to you posted here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=112735[/url]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Man, did you apply for a security clearance and not tell us?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#11]
If you don't tell everything in an explicit allocution here I will be dog on your shit until your name is changed to get away from the grief. Knock off the kiddy games, you little red fire hydrant.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#12]

grimshaw said:
If you don't tell everything in an explicit allocution here I will be dog on your shit until your name is changed to get away from the grief. Knock off the kiddy games, you little red fire hydrant.
View Quote

Deal. Now you please help me destroy the posters who reduntantly troll about after me everywhere I go on this board.

Here's what's happened since my previous posts.

Friday evening, my friend emailed me:

--------------
I'm not sure what to do.  I don't have the time or money to deal with this.  Now that I'm dealing with a lawyer, I have to be careful about our conversations. Every email I send to you after getting contacted by the FBI
is possible evidence that can be held against me.  A lawyer is now working pro bono on my behalf, however he will start costing me $380/hr soon. The FBI has to talk to him, not to me. This sucks. I'm afraid, in my own best interest, I should refrain from answering any more emails until I know more about what I have to do. This is no joke whereby I can trick the FBI into leaving me alone. This is a frickin' nightmare. You on one side, the feds on another, and the hounds drooling at my purse.
--------------

Sunday evening, I emailed him:

--------------
Please call me and tell me how your day goes tomorrow.
--------------

I didn't get a call from him, so I called him an hour ago, to see if there's anything he can tell me. I spoke with his wife, who told me that the FBI had not called them today.

I figure, there's a good chance that the FBI really did not contact them today. There's also a chance that their lawyer has advised them not to tell me anything substantive, and that they are following the lawyer's advice.

If this investigation is something trivial -- e.g., the FBI confused about my legal ownership of NFA-registered machineguns -- I'm confident my friends will be straight with me, and the case will be closed.

The investigation might be serious. I publicly advocate that citizens watch/critique police activity, and I've made numerous references to the U.S. Constitution. According to

[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg[/url]

the FBI considers those grounds for investigation by the FBI's "Joint Terrorism Task Force".

(The shown publication was never released, but it offers a glimpse into the FBI's mindset.)

I'm so bothered by this that I can barely eat.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#13]
No offense, but I think I'll wait till it hits the big screen.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#14]
What is with all the members who call me a liar but refuse to bet money?

Big mouths, no sack?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:31:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Pee Wee Herman
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#19]
[rolleyes]

this from the, ahem, person who advocates illegal machine gun shoots (which necessarily advocates illegal possesion, transport, and transfer).  it's not wonder you got the feds breathing down your neck (if you really do).

frankly, i'm a firm believer in "we reap what we sow."  seems your mouth has been working over time and (to use a well-loved phrase of mine), your ego is writing checks your body can't cash.

i have no symapthies.  though i reserve the right to withdraw this opinion in favor of a more sympathetic one should this turn out to be a true abuse of federal powers imposed upon the little guy.  

i'm not holding my breath though.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Well said ARLady.  I agree with DonR.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I can't claim to be much of a betting man (which I don't think exactly makes me a sissy), but how  exactly are we going to bet on whether the FBI is really after you? Does DonR hold the money and when you go down in a

-well never mind that-

when we see you being dragged away in cuffs on CNN you will yell "Pay up you bastards!" into the camera? How would you prove that the FBI is investigating you? Even if they are I don't think they are likely to give you an affidavit to settle a bet. Just curious.
View Quote

(I don't recall whether you've called me a liar. If not, there's no need to bet. but if so, put up or shut it.)

I am in the process of inviting the FBI to a meeting to discuss my case. I will consent only to a meeting held in a public place, and all AR15.com members will be welcome to attend and witness.

If FBI refuse my offer of a meeting, I will try to obtain my FBI file.

If FBI retreat and cover their tracks, there will be no way to verify. Slow-witted AR15.com members will continue to howl.

If you see Glory Blaze on CNN, and FBI says B.O.G. initiated an attack on FBI, then FBI will be lying. Simpletons will claim that I deserved what I got, thoughful members will reconsider this entire situation.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Pee Wee Herman
View Quote

[:O)]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:03:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you see Glory Blaze on CNN, the thoughful members will reconsider this entire situation, while the simpletons claim that I deserved it.
View Quote

no, i'll probably think, "well, his shit finally caught up with him.  i guess that means we won't have to worry about him trolling the site anymore, will we?"  [;D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
this from the, ahem, person who advocates illegal machine gun shoots (which necessarily advocates illegal possesion, transport, and transfer).
View Quote

You've been riding my ass for a while, and now you're libeling me.

Please refer us to my post advocating illegal machinegun shoots. You are wrong, and your argument is baseless.

I'm guessing you're one of the boot-lickers, racists, Moral Majority, or soccer moms who advocates incarcerating law-abiding Americans who civilly disagree with you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:12:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
this from the, ahem, person who advocates illegal machine gun shoots (which necessarily advocates illegal possesion, transport, and transfer).
View Quote

Please refer us to my post advocating illegal machinegun shoots.

I'm guessing you're one of the boot-lickers, racists, Moral Majority, or soccer moms who advocates incarcerating law-abiding Americans who civilly disagree with you.
View Quote

OOOOOOH, you have done it now.  You better hope the FBI puts you in Witness protection really soon.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled bickering.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should already know that anyone that has possesion of an NFA firearm is subject to random investigation.  Once again, there is no cause for alarm.
View Quote

Gentlemen-I was wondering what the Bureau's position was on people posting on the internet claiming to work for the agency as a joke? I would think that you guys would find that as funny as I do, I've heard what a love for practial jokes you guys have.
View Quote

Funny, all the posts by 'FBI' just disappeared...[:K]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#27]
You are fixing to pick the wrong fight.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Gosh, I guess I must be the only person on the site with an FBI file that isn't quite scared crapless because of it.  And oddly enough,  I've never even gotten so much as a traffic ticket when it comes to trouble.  Seriously, unless you did something wrong you have nothing to fear except the governments version of red tape.  The FBI wouldn't be investigating NFA illegalities unless there was something else tied to it.  And if the BATF is involved, I hope you have fire insurance.

For the record, I had the FBI show up at my place of business.  They asked some questions and left.  Nothing ever came of it except a bunch of office politics.  Want to know if you're really in trouble?  Go buy a gun through retail channels and if the background check comes back you should be ok.  Or, request a copy of your FBI file via The Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, 5 USC 552.  If you do not have a file, you will be told so.  If you do have a file, they will either give you copies of the information in the file, or you will be denied access.  If you are denied access, then it's likely you are currently under investigation.  You'll need to write a formal request for each branch office that may have a file on you, as well as FBI headquarters.  [url]http://www.fulldisclosure.org/fbiform.txt[/url] is a good template and lists the various field offices.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I am in the process of inviting the FBI to a meeting to discuss my case. I will consent only to a meeting held in a public place, and all AR15.com members will be welcome to attend and witness.

If FBI refuse my offer of a meeting, I will try to obtain my FBI file.

If FBI retreat and cover their tracks, there will be no way to verify. Slow-witted AR15.com members will continue to howl.

If you see Glory Blaze on CNN, the thoughful members will reconsider this entire situation, while the simpletons claim that I deserved it.
View Quote

Not that I'm inferring that you're lying, let's just say I'm highly skeptical of your story. Too many things don't add up.  Another tagic thing is that even if you do make it to CNN, you'll just be pushed back by this story...."Pigs Fly.....Scientists Baffled"
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I have worked hard to stay out of this post.  Blaze you make it really easy for people to target you.  I can not believe that someone will bring all of their "troubles" out on the internet and then get upset when adults find it amusing.  Maybe when you grow up you will understand.  As far as calling me a troll, you are the one that tries to drag on dead posts.  You post inflamitory remarks just to get a rise out of people.  I never called you a liar, that was your interpetation of [whacko].

Good luck
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Want to know if you're really in trouble?  Go buy a gun through retail channels and if the background check comes back you should be ok.  Or, request a copy of your FBI file via The Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, 5 USC 552.  If you do not have a file, you will be told so.  If you do have a file, they will either give you copies of the information in the file, or you will be denied access.  If you are denied access, then it's likely you are currently under investigation.  You'll need to write a formal request for each branch office that may have a file on you, as well as FBI headquarters.  [url]http://www.fulldisclosure.org/fbiform.txt[/url] is a good template and lists the various field offices.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

This sounds like good advice.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

i haven't even started.  believe you me, the FBI will be the least of your worries if i were to start riding your ass.  [;D]

View Quote

my mistake.  i just mistook you for one of the other useless trolls that plague this site.  you can see how i'd miss the distinction, can't you?

View Quote

and to think that i thought you might have some redeeming qualities afterall.  there you go proving me wrong again.  just goes to show that there is truth to the statement "Better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#34]
[applause]  [applause]  [applause]  [applause]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#35]
HMM..Just gotta wonder about a guy with a "bunch of NFA guns" that has NO idea how a DIAS goes into an AR...
But I could be wrong...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#36]
You know all of these [whacko]s seem to have the same goal.  TO BE ON CNN.  Just like the kids that do the school shootings, Tim McWhacko and so on they are publicity hounds.  They never got the attention as kids could not get date (other than the V.P. daughter and the Asia sisters).  Had mediocre odd jobs.  Makes you wonder...doesn't it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Woohoo! Tonights episode is really heating up, can't wait to see if theres a season cliffhanger!   [bounce]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Gosh, I guess I must be the only person on the site with an FBI file that isn't quite scared crapless because of it.  And oddly enough,  I've never even gotten so much as a traffic ticket when it comes to trouble.  Seriously, unless you did something wrong you have nothing to fear except the governments version of red tape.  The FBI wouldn't be investigating NFA illegalities unless there was something else tied to it.  And if the BATF is involved, I hope you have fire insurance.

For the record, I had the FBI show up at my place of business.  They asked some questions and left.  Nothing ever came of it except a bunch of office politics.  Want to know if you're really in trouble?  Go buy a gun through retail channels and if the background check comes back you should be ok.  Or, request a copy of your FBI file via The Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, 5 USC 552.  If you do not have a file, you will be told so.  If you do have a file, they will either give you copies of the information in the file, or you will be denied access.  If you are denied access, then it's likely you are currently under investigation.  You'll need to write a formal request for each branch office that may have a file on you, as well as FBI headquarters.  [url]http://www.fulldisclosure.org/fbiform.txt[/url] is a good template and lists the various field offices.

God Bless Texas
View Quote

Thanks for the info!

I don't mind their watching and keeping files on me. Besides the time/money my friends are giving to lawyers, the thing that bothers me is FBI history of violent attacks -- accompanied by no accountability or punishment -- on citizens.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woohoo! Tonights episode is really heating up, can't wait to see if theres a season cliffhanger!   [bounce]
View Quote

He just put a post on and it disappeared! Did the JBTs snatch him up to shut him up?

GO DOWN SWINGING B-O-G!
View Quote

or maybe his mommy is just enforcing his bed time.  [:D]

just funnin' BOG, just funnin'.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#41]
I think someone's tinfoil hat is on a little crooked.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:54:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not that I'm inferring that you're lying, let's just say I'm highly skeptical of your story. Too many things don't add up.
View Quote

I'm willing to answer your questions, but you don't ask any. Instead, you just make vague stabs at my integrity.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

and to think that i thought you might have some redeeming qualities afterall.  there you go proving me wrong again.  just goes to show that there is truth to the statement "Better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
View Quote

Want to talk FBI? This is the thread for it.

Think Americans should be jailed for speaking? There's another thread for that.

Hate me? There's a thread for that too, not this one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:59:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:11:47 PM EDT
[#45]
I have been investigated by the FBI and the DOD.
No big deal. I am not a criminal and have nothing to hide. The only reason I am posting in this thread is to point out that at no time did my friends or family EVER feel the need to contact a lawyer to field questions from the MAN! Why would your friends feel the need to hire legal representation for questions that do not pertain to their activities????? Either this is a fabrication...or we are not gettting the whole story!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:20:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Yes ARLady, "BOG" [whacko] has set up a post for all of his personal issues and personalities. [grenade]  Keep looking he has a post for everything.  Please make sure you insult him in the appropriete post.

Thank you for your time [:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#47]

Obfuscation.

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Will our intrepid lone hero valiantly repel the faceless dark demons, or will he become yet another mysterious disappearance??  Tune in tomorrow.  Same Goat time, same Goat channel, for another chapter of [b]The BOG Files[/b]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh this is supposed to be real? I thought it was a "3rd Rock From The Sun" spinoff.   [shock]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Obfuscation.

View Quote

Ob'fus-ca'tion: (noun) To obscure; confuse; bewilder

Word for the day winner!!!  [<]:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top