Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 9:23:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I frakking hated the Team Sabre expansion. It was the antithesis of the original game. I usually don't start cheating in a game until the game starts cheating me and this one was put on God mode almost immediately. I couldn't wait to finish it just so I could wipe it off the drive and never have to play it ever again. Delta Force eXtreme -- a pretty crappy budget title -- was more fun than Team Sabre. FWIW, I never cheated in the original BHD.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:55:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:30:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Duke, from what I understand DFX is a bunch of old DF stuff tweaked a bit for XP but since I hadn't played any DF titles until BHD they were new to me. Dumb, but new. The effect of a zoomed scope reticle in the corner of -- and simultaneous with -- the main sight picture was disorienting in the eXtreme.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top