Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/1/2017 12:00:54 AM EDT
BRCC is a small operation, so I don't think they will end up with 10K vet employees. But, I like their style!!!! And I love their coffee. 3 bags a month.

ETA:
NRA Blog did a nice story on the founder of Black Rifle Coffee Company, Evan Hafer.  
He's certainly our kind of people. If you like coffee, you'll like their blends.
NRA Blog Article on Evan Hafer--Founder BRCC
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:03:57 AM EDT
[#1]
A brother gave me some Black Rifle Coffee for ColaMas, it is pretty good.  My wife only drinks decaf, and she had some of this stuff a few days ago.  She was bouncing off the fucking walls.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I like their marketing.  The coffee was pretty good as well.  AK47 FTW.  Wife shrunk my Outdoor Magic shirt.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:08:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A brother gave me some Black Rifle Coffee for ColaMas, it is pretty good.  My wife only drinks decaf, and she had some of this stuff a few days ago.  She was bouncing off the fucking walls.
View Quote

I"ve started drinking WAAAAAYYY too much coffee. I just really like their coffee.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:08:36 AM EDT
[#4]
They had me at Matt Best. Any company that gets behind those kinds of antics has my support 100%.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Get "Beyond Black" you're welcome.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:10:54 AM EDT
[#7]
And into the void steps a real American....a capitalist.

Good on them

Do they make a K Cup?

Another Vet owned coffee

http://www.victorycoffees.com/
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good on them

Do they make a K Cup?
View Quote

Yes. http://www.blackriflecoffee.com
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:12:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Good on them

Do they make a K Cup?
View Quote

Of Caffeinated As Fuck (CAF)...

CAF KCUP

Why you KCup my friend?  Invest in a better way to coffee.  Cups preground and stale compared to whole beans ground right before the brew.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:18:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm a subscriber to their coffee of the month club
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:18:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Of Caffeinated As Fuck (CAF)...

CAF KCUP

Why you KCup my friend?  Invest in a better way to coffee.  Cups preground and stale compared to whole beans ground right before the brew.
View Quote

I realize this very well. On weekends we brew.
We own a high end Keurig. She spent the money, I'm damn sure gonna use it until it melts.

I'm lazy in the morning.

We have a 3 Keurigs at work. No other form of brewing. I can get the boss to buy the coffee. I get good coffee, better than the Green Mountain the service provides.  Good guys get paid
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:18:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good on them

Do they make a K Cup?

Another Vet owned coffee

http://www.victorycoffees.com/
View Quote

Will check it out. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what I'm on. No cream, no sugar, out of an Aero Press at least 4 times a day.

And this thread just reminded me that I've been meaning to send off an email to them to move me up to the 3-bag subscription.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:39:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's what I'm on. No cream, no sugar, out of an Aero Press at least 4 times a day.

And this thread just reminded me that I've been meaning to send off an email to them to move me up to the 3-bag subscription.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn!! that sounds delicous!!!!!
I'm waiting for the heart attack. I don't care. I'll die happy.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#15]
damn it! magic shirt and coffee club subbed.. It better be good!
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 1:11:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Good stuff got the black beard hat 
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 1:14:30 AM EDT
[#17]
BRCC guys are awesome with great products. This is just one more reason to buy from them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:03:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Matt Best is hilarious and his videos are all over the place.

Not sure if those bikini clad women are his actual girlfriends but he goes
through a bunch of them in his video series.  The Tacticool video is one
of my favorites.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:07:45 AM EDT
[#19]
I just wanna know why their shipping is so damn expensive.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Just bought a bag.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:25:21 AM EDT
[#21]
+1 Good stuff...2 bags arriving today
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:26:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I get a shipment every month from them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:27:43 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd like to see them open a store/shop in Cincinnati (northern side). It would go over great here.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:32:47 AM EDT
[#24]
BRC is semi-local to me.  I'll be sure to hit them up the next time I get down to SLC. I heard that they're putting in a coffee bar at their location.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:54:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Matt Best is hilarious and his videos are all over the place.

Not sure if those bikini clad women are his actual girlfriends but he goes
through a bunch of them in his video series.  The Tacticool video is one
of my favorites.
View Quote

The blond used to be.  He's banging the Copper Custom hottie (military arms channel guys shop).
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 4:03:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 4:59:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I like their marketing.  The coffee was pretty good as well.  AK47 FTW.  Wife shrunk my Outdoor Magic shirt.  
View Quote

They're marketing is great...Coffee is overpriced, but  is quite good.  I'll buy some every once in awhile as a change of pace.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 5:32:01 AM EDT
[#28]
I get the two bagger of murdered out and just black every month.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:36:51 AM EDT
[#29]
I'd actually like to see Starbucks do this - and Here is why:

1) Its a punishment to have to deal with the many asshat customers that frequent starbucks that are just too picky.  I often run into the people in that line that want things that are nearly impossible to concoct with modern science - I can't imagine a worse punishment than dealing with some of these pick asshats

2) Because of number 1 above, some refugee is going to Full Snackbar when they get to the breaking point in a public way and its going to backfire.  A Muslim barrista  man won't tollerate some woman or gay or transgender complaining about how the layers in their drink don't "feel" right and they want it redone 3 more times.

I'm waiting for the show.

That being said, I'm off to order some black rifle coffee to make at home.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Attachment Attached File

Yeah, I am a fan of their coffee.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 6:54:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

1) Its a punishment to have to deal with the many asshat customers that frequent starbucks that are just too picky.  I often run into the people in that line that want things that are nearly impossible to concoct with modern science - I can't imagine a worse punishment than dealing with some of these pick asshats

2) Because of number 1 above, some refugee is going to Full Snackbar when they get to the breaking point in a public way and its going to backfire.  A Muslim barrista  man won't tollerate some woman or gay or transgender complaining about how the layers in their drink don't "feel" right and they want it redone 3 more times.

View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Just Black   yummy.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here!
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:11:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Sniper's Hide is also good as well as Murdered Out. Also, their cocoa is pretty damned delicious too.

BRCC FTMFW!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:16:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

As am I. Although I can't figure out for the life of me how to change from ground to whole bean on my order.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#36]
WTF...  They sell the K-cups on Amazon, but they don't sell their regular coffee there.

I'd try their stuff out, but shipping really kills the deal.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#37]
BRCC are good people.   4-bagger a month here, and often buy extra to give to friends.  They even worked with me on getting a nice, special order put together that I had sent to Sheriff Grady Judd -- they were optimistic and happy about sending out something nice to law enforcement (nothing fancy, just a nice note included).   I also buy from them to send bags of coffee to the crew at East Orange Shooting, my preferred gun store.   Great crew there.

All in all, BRCC is the one company I've tried that has the best array of coffee, and has been staunch in their support of pro-military, pro-veteran, and pro-law enforcement causes.

I'll be a customer for a long time to come.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
WTF...  They sell the K-cups on Amazon, but they don't sell their regular coffee there.

I'd try their stuff out, but shipping really kills the deal.
View Quote

Their shipping is a bit of a beast EXCEPT for the monthly subscriptions.  You see the savings there.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:29:47 AM EDT
[#39]
You bastards.

First I heard of it, just went to buy some.

Sold out.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know, that does sound like fun. I like to picture scenarios where leftist protests of opposing ideas merge. Like LGBTWTFBBQ groups inviting themselves to a pro-Sharia march to "show support..."
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Must be good they seem to be sold out of most of them. I was going to try and see if they ship to Canada. I mean Snow Mexico.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:47:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
You bastards.

First I heard of it, just went to buy some.

Sold out.
View Quote

If you do the coffee club, they will have it. If you don't like it, you can change or cancel it at any time as well so it's a win win.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Got the CAF and Knifehand. Bought a new brewer too. It's really good coffee.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#44]
love me some brcc caf.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:30:44 AM EDT
[#45]
They were at the nra show last year.  Good coffee from the BRCC guys.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They're marketing is great...Coffee is overpriced, but  is quite good.  I'll buy some every once in awhile as a change of pace.
View Quote

Agreed. I still buy from them once in awhile as I try and support a bunch of people that I consider like us.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Must be good they seem to be sold out of most of them. I was going to try and see if they ship to Canada. I mean Snow Mexico.
View Quote

They do, it's pricey.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:44:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Drinking some CAF right now!
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 8:50:30 AM EDT
[#49]
What's the best way to do the monthly club?
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Once again, ARFCOM makes my money disappear.  Two bags of Beyond Black just ordered.  

Update:2/18/17  This is probably the best coffee I have ever had at the house.  Been grinding high end beans for the last ten years. BRC is awesome!
I just placed another order for three bags of BB.  I am going to monitor our usage and join their coffee club next.  Great stuff!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top