Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2002 6:07:52 PM EDT
I've been constantly looking online for some new pics from Black Hawk Down. I'm always finding the same pics that were released by the studio. I was hoping someone out there have, or know where I can view, a lot of BHD pics. Especially pics of the Delta guys and their weapons/gear. Thanks...
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
of the movie, i think there is only 1  legit photo from the ground during that battle
Link Posted: 3/6/2002 8:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen a lot of the same pics myself.

Do a search for Black Hawk Down on this website, and it should turn up quite a few threads, with many links (I did a quick search, and came up with 3 pages of threads). I can't say for sure what pics you will find, but I hope this helps.

Tyler
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I created a photo album of BHD pics.....some are from the movie.....and some are real.....

you can click on the link for my profile to see the whole album, 50 pics.

Here are a few......

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/cdyow%2F276373%5Fmain%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/cdyow%2F276368%5Fmain%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/cdyow%2F3rdfriends%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/cdyow%2Faeh%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/cdyow%2FAftermath8%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 12:00:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Silly question: who makes the helmets worn by the Delta people in BHD?
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#5]
malecum,

Pro-Tec halfshells.  Retail to the civvie world for about $35.00.  They are still in pretty wide use in the military mostly in training (last place I saw them was on a rapelling tower).  We used them in SAR all the way until I got out a month ago.

Take care,

-SARguy
Link Posted: 3/8/2002 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
malecum,
View Quote

Hey, a BEFORE e my friend.. haven't ya ever read Moby Dick, or Neuromancer? :)

Thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 3/9/2002 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#7]
...updated the photo album...
...removed lots of the hollywood stuff, and put in more pics of the guys and the mog...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top