Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/13/2005 5:18:01 PM EDT
Going to Vegas for a week in October for work, staying at Mandalay Bay. Can someone tell me if there are any gun shops I should visit? Also, which strip clubs are the best?

Thanks,

G45
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:34:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:00:13 PM EDT
Best gun store when I lived there was called American Shooter Supply, on Rainbow, I think, off West Sahara (Been almost 15 years now). Excellent indoor range, rental gun selection, and staff.

Worst place was called, I think, The Gun Store, on Flamingo just west of the strip, IIRC. Camo-clad gunstore commandos, small, crappy indoor range, staff with the worst gunstore attitude we all read about.

Been a while, as I said, so the stores might have changed hands.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:58:38 PM EDT
Check the Nevada Homepage. Think they have several intel threads posted. For cheap thrills, go check out the Hoover Dam tour. Pretty amazing what they did, when you look at the tools they were using.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:02:05 PM EDT
Ditto on the Spearment Rhino.

American Shooters is on Arville just south of Spring Mountain. Master Shooters is on Sahara just west of Valley View. Machine Gun Kelley's Gun Vault is on Sunset across from the Airport. Spulock's is on Basic in Henderson just east of the court. There is another American Shooters on Boulder in Henderson south of Sunset.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:31:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SilverState:
Ditto on the Spearment Rhino.

American Shooters is on Arville just south of Spring Mountain. Master Shooters is on Sahara just west of Valley View. Machine Gun Kelley's Gun Vault is on Sunset across from the Airport. Spulock's is on Basic in Henderson just east of the court. There is another American Shooters on Boulder in Henderson south of Sunset.

Arville! Arville! That's right! Now I remember.

Glad to hear they're still there. It was a good place to shoot.

How about the place I was referring to earlier, on Flamingo just west of I-15? I think it was called "The Gun Store." Still there? They were big on full-auto rentals at one time.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:32:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2005 2:33:51 PM EDT by Beefypeanut]
If you go, make sure to watch a show called The Second City, it was one of the funniest shows I've ever seen.

ETA: Yeah ScottS, they're still there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 2:55:30 AM EDT
Thanks! This is what I was looking for.

G45
Top Top