Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2005 2:20:19 PM EDT
I just heard on the radio that she is in New York to "follow her lifelong dream of becoming a pop star". WTF??!! Wasn't she kicked out of the U.S> following the 9/11 attacks?
PLEASE!!! TELL ME IT ISN'T SO!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
prolly one of the dixie chicks just moved to NY

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
You know these big Saudi families have like a thousand kids each with all their wives, right?

She's probably a very distant relative, and you can bet that the FBI/CIA has done the virtual counterpart to the full-body-cavity search on her.  (and hopefully the real-life one too )
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
prolly one of the dixie chicks just moved to NY

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
i·ron·ic    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (-rnk) also i·ron·i·cal (-rn-kl)
adj.
1 Characterized by or constituting irony.
2 Given to the use of irony. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
3 Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Please post pix.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You know these big Saudi families have like a thousand kids each with all their wives, right?

She's probably a very distant relative, and you can bet that the FBI/CIA has done the virtual counterpart to the full-body-cavity search on her.  (and hopefully the real-life one too )

Osama's father had multiple wife's and Osama himself is IIRC one of some 50 sons.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sure if you are aware of this but Bin-Laden's brother and several of his other relatives live in this country as well.  Just because they are his relatives doesn't mean they agree or even like each other.  Those families can be huge and span decades.  He probably has over 50 brothers and sisters and hundreds of neices.  Don't worry about.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Bin Laden is the black sheep of a very large and respected Saudi family. The "bin laden group" is one of the largest construction empires in the middle east.  About 2 dozen family members were allowed to fly out of the country after 911 for their own protection.  IIRC they were not "kicked" out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:36:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Lets snatch her.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Lets snatch her.

Yep gotta be worth at least tree fiddy ,and thats because its a royal arab.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Hm... strange isn't it... she left the country only months before her Uncle's attacks? Oh, wait... no it isn't

strang at all. I guess it's okay to kill Americans just not the the disappointment of the family, that being

the not-so radical, yet still traitorous, neice.

ETA: It'd be a Hell of a lot easier jus to nab a NYC taxi cab driver and claim it as Bin Laden's

neice, but that's just me thinking.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Bin Laden is the black sheep of a very large and respected Saudi family. The "bin laden group" is one of the largest construction empires in the middle east.  About 2 dozen family members were allowed to fly out of the country after 911 for their own protection.  IIRC they were not "kicked" out.

Right on.  Remember Madeline Murry-O'Hare?  Her son is DEEPLY religious.

Remember Stephen Baldwin?   Alec's brother?  Supported President Bush.  www.imdb.com/name/nm0000286/bio
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't think they were kicked out as much as allowed to leave to protect them from mob lynching after 9/11
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe the bitch should get a job as a waitress at the local Wafah House.  

"Heh, give me some bacon and a slab of ham with the wafah."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top