Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2005 11:53:44 AM EDT
Billy goat gives milk

A male goat that reportedly gives milk has become a popular attraction in Brazil.

The goat's owner Luciano Gomes, from Melancias, is touring the country to show it off.

He told Terra Noticias Populares: "When I bought it, it already had two small teats and when I fondled them lots of milk came out.

"It is the only billy goat in the world capable of giving milk, I wouldn't sell it for all the money in the world."

Vet Flaviano Moreira commented: "It is totally abnormal for a goat to give milk, I wouldn't go near it!"
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#1]
If he's into goat fondling...........I really don't want to know about it
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not unknown for male humans to suddenly begin lactating.

Think about THAT when you go pour a bowl of cereal.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He told Terra Noticias Populares: "When I bought it, it already had two small teats and when I fondled them lots of milk came out.

That ain't milk there Gomer!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:03:25 PM EDT
[#5]
"Can you milk me, Greg?"
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That ain't milk there Gomer!!!

OMG its got 2 weiners!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Is anyone else wondering why the hell he's fondling his goat's tits?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top