Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2011 3:31:32 AM EDT
I hope like hell this is true. I also hope that everyone that gets a gun because it is mandated would get some training to ensure they know how to use it. I know it won't pass but the idea is nice.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/20110131/UPDATES/110131031/Bill-would-require-all-S-D-citizens-buy-gun
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:33:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I know it won't happen, and the bill is to prove a point about the health care thing, but damn....
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:35:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#3]
My apologies for the dupe. I did read the story, and personally think that if more people had a gun and knew how to use it, the libtards out there would have less of a foothold on the ignorant. Liberals get momentum from playing on the supposed "intellect" of the uneducated. If teachers were armed, would Columbine have happened? What about Virginia Tech? If more people carried, would the shooting in Arizona have happened? I know I'm probably going to get blasted for saying this, but if gun control is loosened, making it easier to own a gun, but mandating bona-fide training would that help? Like having to have a driver's license to own a car. You have to pass a test to get a license...thoughts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top