Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2017 8:39:57 PM EDT
Netflix dinged my phone today with hey here is a show you might like "Bill Nye Saves the World".  Yeah sure I am still working and will be for a few more hours, throw it on in the background.  Stopped working and started yelling at my television.  Holy shit is he a flaming liberal.  I liked him as kid.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't be ashamed. Children like fictional characters and fairy tales.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Netflix dinged my phone today with hey here is a show you might like "Bill Nye Saves the World".  Yeah sure I am still working and will be for a few more hours, throw it on in the background.  Stopped working and started yelling at my television.  Holy shit is he a flaming liberal.  I liked him as kid.
View Quote

Look at his last interview with Tucker Carlson. He's not just liberal, he is completely deranged and creepy as fuck.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Well he's an scientist actor, sooo.....

ETA: fixed it!
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:41:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm sorry your bubble was burst. I thought him being a libtard was general knowledge here in GD
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
came here to post this, you beat me to it
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Attachment Attached File

Umm yeah.....
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:44:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Netflix will not get anymore of my money. Even if they make another ridiculous series of Trailerpark Boys. Fuck that commie scum.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#9]
He's the only TV watched as a kid. When he was a teacher and not a bully pulpit politician.

My parents taught me how to think for myself and when I saw him as an adult, it made me sad. But it is what it is.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Look at his last interview with Tucker Carlson. He's not just liberal, he is completely deranged and creepy as fuck.
View Quote
He seems full of himself to boot.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:45:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm sorry your bubble was burst. I thought him being a libtard was general knowledge here in GD
View Quote
 ^^^^  Not fun Leaving the basement 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#12]
It's never been a secret
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#13]
You mean Bill Nye, the Bachelor's Degree Guy?

He's been one for a while.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well he's a scientist, sooo.....
View Quote
Actually, he's an actor and a failed comedian.  In no way a scientist.  Playing "scientist" is his shtick.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Well fuck, you see that geico insurance guy lives under a rock posted above this?  Definitely applies it turns out.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome to the party pal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#17]
RIP black science man.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#18]
I've never even watched the guy except for a couple of snippets here and there and it was glaringly obvious that he's even more of an arrogant liberal douche than Black Science Man, but without even having any credentials to back him up
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I've never even watched the guy except for a couple of snippets here and there and it was glaringly obvious that he's even more of an arrogant liberal douche than Black Science Man, but without even having any credentials to back him up
View Quote
The last time I watched him on TV I was eating fruit rollups, no that was not last night
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
No, he's not and never has been.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Actually, he's an actor and a failed comedian.  In no way a scientist.  Playing "scientist" is his shtick.
View Quote
Actually did not know that. However being an actor or scientist is usually a dead give away someone is a lib.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Calling him a scientist is pretty generous.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, he's not and never has been.
View Quote
He did graduate from Cornell ... some kind of engineer
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Actually did not know that. However being an actor or scientist is usually a dead give away someone is a lib.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Show business will ruin you if you're not a leftist, it becomes very hard to get work. The same goes for many scientists because the universities and other places they tend to work are similarly controlled by leftist faggots who will set out destroy you personally and professionally at the drop of a hat if they find out you don't belong to their cult.

The left is very, very good at maintaining ideological purity in any organization it controls, they have a strong in group preference and will maliciously attack their perceived enemies over essentially nothing. If the people on the right are to survive they need to learn that the left hates them and wants them destroyed, up to and including killing them. If the left thought they could do it without danger they'd have done it already.

And just like the Muslims, while it'd be a relatively small number of them doing the actual killing, the bulk of them would support it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Duh
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#27]
I couldn't stand his lideral ass before it was cool to dislike him.
ARFCOM use to drool all over the guy.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, a Scientist is someone who practices science.

If a person makes baseless claims, they are not a scientist.

It doesn't matter that he was anointed by a university, that's not science that's preisthood

Conservatives need to learn the importance of words and not fall for these tricks
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Didn't Nye want climate change deniers to do jail time?
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Uh, Nye a screaming left wing liberal, yeah.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Welcome to the party, pal.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#32]
What about the guy from Beakman's World?  I liked that show more than Bill Nye when I was a kid. 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#33]
"Never forget the four states of matter: Gases, Solids, Liquids and Black Lives" - Bill Nye 
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#34]
just gave it the thumbs down
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:05:48 PM EDT
[#35]
I used to watch him with my daughter when she was 9 years old and he seemed OK back then along with Soledad O'Brien who did some science reporting then also on a cable channel. Fast forward to the present and I saw him before Tucker Carlson interview cheerleading for the Climate Change propaganda and I also briefly saw Soledad O'Brien (while flipping cable channels) who appears to be on one of those communist channels like MSNBC or something (don't recall/don't care) and she was a flaming liberal. Then I saw the Tucker Carlson interview and they introduced him as an engineer, not a scientist (I thought he was a scientist because of the name Bill Nye The Science Guy from his old cable science show) and then I saw that interview. He's definitely no scientist and he definitely has ideas that he cannot support with either science or any facts. He'd fit right in there running one of Pol Pot's communist Re-Education Camps for people after they executed all the real scientists and educators back in the day in Cambodia.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top