Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2001 11:46:34 PM EDT
Just watched Politicaly Incorrect, Jay Leno was one of the guests. I don't think Bill will have Jay back since Jay administered Bill a well deserved asskicking[-!-!-]. Bill was talking about auto racing saying that since racers are doing something dangerous, crackheads should be able to smoke crack legaly since "racing is more dangerous than smoking crack"(??????)
Bill said that he will have to leave the country to be able to do what he wants to legaly. Jay said "I wish you would". HA!!
I can't figure out the relationship between racing and smoking crack. OH!! I know, racers and crackheads both rob,steal and murder to support thier respective habits!![;D]

Edited because I am a produkt of thu publik edukashun sistum!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:01:33 AM EDT
[#1]
It's not like Leno to take off the gloves.  Maher must've really pissed him off with that remark.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's not like Leno to take off the gloves.  Maher must've really pissed him off with that remark.  
View Quote

Yea!! Pissed him off several times. Only Bill was the one who got all tightjawed, Jay remained cool [8D] as always!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:08:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Leno is a big time auto collector and I'd imagine a racing fan. Letterman, one of Leno's old time friends, owns a racing team. So I imagine that Mahr's comments didn't sit well.

Phoenix5, I think you meant to say Mahr [i]sucks[/i] dick. It's the only way he keeps his job.

[img]http://www.3dpcgames.com/cwm/s/cwm/cwm/piss2.gif[/img][img]http://abc.go.com/primetime/politicallyincorrect/images/bill7.gif[/img][img]http://www.contrabandent.com/pez/cwm/cwm/piss.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Phoenix5, I think you meant to say Mahr [i]sucks[/i] dick. It's the only way he keeps his job.

View Quote

Yea, well I was just being mindfull of other members sensitivities. Don't want to get kicked off for saying what I REALY think of that moron!!![:D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#5]
BTW. The reason I watch his "Sideshow" occasionaly is to watch him get shut down by his "Smarter" guests...Oh,I forgot,everyone is smarter.[;D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Jay and the Repub-gal SMOKED Mahr's ass all night.

The other two guests just couldn't compete and stayed quiet...
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 12:39:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Jay and the Repub-gal SMOKED Mahr's ass all night.

The other two guests just couldn't compete and stayed quiet...
View Quote

If only Mahr would shut up. I think he would be happy if he could just hang out a Government sanctioned crack house. By listening to him,seems like his "Drug of choice."
I saw Ted Nugent on his show twice. You would think that after Bill got worked over by the Motor City Madman,he wouldn't have him back. Guess he thrives on abuse. Hell,even Don King worked him over prety good!![:D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 4:19:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Edited because I am a produkt of thu publik edukashun sistum!!!!!

Now that is funny stuff!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top