Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2002 11:16:42 AM EDT
Our favorite late night host BM and his Politically Incorrect are dumped by ABC, to be replaced by Jimmy Kimmel of "The Man Show".

I guess in an effort to keep the cosmic karma balanced, "The Man Show" will be cancelled after this season.

So long, Juggies![bounce][bounce]

Edited to make my Juggies anatomically correct.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:32:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Bill Maher - the man who played the voice of Bill Clinton's penis in the audio version of the book "American Rhapsody".

Well Maher he spent eight years kissing Clinton's ass, so I guess he's most deserving to be Clinton's d!ck.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Maher!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh no!!!

I'm really gonna miss "and now, girls jumping on trampolines"

Say it ain't true Javak.

I'm gonna miss this show.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, gents, but 'tis true.

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/TV/05/14/television.kimmel/index.html[/url]

But we still have a few months until our last "Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy Hoy Hoy Hoy!" [beer]

Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Jimmy kimmel is a funny guy but its to bad the man show got canned that show was great, I didn't know comedy central would cancel any shows
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
It's too bad about "The Mans Show" being dumped but it seems a small price to pay for getting rid of Maher.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Is Jimmy Kimmel a raving lunatic like Maher?

I don't think ABC would abandon their overall message all that easily.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Michael the maintenance man hits it big.

I bet no one has a clue what I am talking about.

Someone from LA might know.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#11]
oh that is a wicked rippin' shame.

hopefully this will mean more balanced moderation on POLINC, but i doubt it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Michael the maintenance man hits it big.

I bet no one has a clue what I am talking about.

Someone from LA might know.
View Quote

KROQ, baby.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I say to hell with all these freakin' comedians. I have no respect for them at all anymore. Instead of being funny and such, most of the modern ones try to be all philosophical as if they are great minds! And most are so political in their humor. Why do I wanna sit and watch some clown make fun of my president? The president has a tough job? What's tough about what these morons do?

I see the world of comedy on tv taking a u-turn. It doesn't occupy the time slots like it once did. But that's cool with me....that allows more room for good stuff, like Combat Missions that airs on USA. So I say.......comedians, go get a real job and keep your worthless, mindless, commie scumbag faces off my tv! Now if anyone wants some real comedy, turn on an old episode of All In The Family and get some Archie Bunker in your system. That's comedy. Archie was always a defender of firearms freedoms too!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#14]
No more "Girls jumping on trampolines"?

Shit.  Kimmel better be good on PI.  Girls jumping on trampolines was probably the finest 60 seconds or so of broadcasting every week.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Jimmy Kimmel's show will be great.  The man's a genius.

Look at his first show, girls on trampolines, getting his audience loaded on free beer, the hilarious skits.  The man is an innovator.  He'll bring something new to the late night talk show format.  And being how it's late night, he'll be able to get away with a lot.  

Actually, I first heard of Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Carolla when they appeared on Politically Incorrect.  They were on with the chicks who wrote that book on dating to get a guy to marry you titled "The Rules".  They tore the book, the author, and women in general to pieces live and unscripted, and they were brilliant.  
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't see Jimmey on politically correct, does he know anything about politics? I hope not and I hope its just a hole bunch of midgets and fart jokes with big breasted ladys.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I can't see Jimmey on politically correct, does he know anything about politics? I hope not and I hope its just a hole bunch of midgets and fart jokes with big breasted ladys.
View Quote

Need I remind you before the Man Show he was Ben Stein's sidekick on "Win Ben Stein's Money"?  My guess is yes, he knows something about politics, and probably is something of a moderate republican.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#18]
from transcript to politically incorrect:

Adam: I don't think they're interested in respecting. They want the marriage. They want the house. I mean, does the Eskimo have to respect the dog that yanks the sled? He just cracks the whip. He just wants to get the hell out of Anchorage, right?

[ Laughter ]

[ Applause ]

Listen. I mean, does a used-car salesman respect the sap that buys the junk that he's selling? He just wants to move it off the lot and get the next sucker in there.

Bill: So you see the analogy. You're in the iditarod and you're a used car salesman.

[ Laughter ]

Sherrie: We've heard it all before.

Adam: Yeah.

Bill: And do you have any answers that you've come up with or -- ?

[ Laughter ]

Ellen: We actually don't speak. But, we wrote a book and that's all we can do. No, actually, we respect people that respected our boundaries and our self-esteem when we were dating them. So, sure, what's the problem? And we can definitely love people that called us before Wednesday, 'cause, Saturday, what's the problem with that? I wanna know what's the problem. Tell me.

Jimmy: Well, the problem is is that the whole book is about tricking guys into getting married.

Sherrie: Yeah. So you've read it?

Ellen: Have you read the book?

Jimmy: Yeah, I did read that piece of crap. Yeah.

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

[url]http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Villa/2825/transcripts/9905-24.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Bill Maher was NO libertarian!!!!!  All he cared about was his being able to do his drugs without hassle.  He didn't support the libertarian Harry Browne for President, he supported Ralph Nader(commie).  He certainly didn't support gun rights.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#21]
As for me, if I watched the show , I'd be so pissed off that I'd have a restless nights sleep. Personally ,I'm glad the little fudge-packer commie "Rosie O" lover asshole is gone!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top