Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2002 9:34:11 PM EDT
surfin the web.  found some interesting quotes from billy boy.

"The fights I fought... cost a lot --the fight for the assault-weapons ban cost 20 members their seats in Congress. The NRA is the reason the Republicans control the House."

"I am often troubled as I try hard here to create a new sense of common purpose ... that sometimes we forget that we are all in this because we are seeking a good that helps all Americans."  (thanks big brother!  NOT)

your thoughts and other quotes
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 9:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
[b]"We will finally ban these assault weapons from our streets that have no other purpose than to KILL!"[/b] - Bill Clinton, while being flanked by numerous members of law enforcement, during the signing ceremony of the 1994 assault weapon ban.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The road to hades is paved w/ well-intended notions. Well or ill-intended, the goal of the ultimate plan would be the same: give 'em up, or go to [u]prison[/u] (not to be confused w/ jail).

Remeber a few things when the Maryland shootings are capitalized upon to rationalize [i]more[/i] gun-control laws:

* Don Perata & Dianne Feinstein both have CCW's. They think they have a justified need for them, but you & I don't.

* Sarah Brady made a straw purchase of a firearm for her son - a federal crime - & nothing was (or will be) done about it.

* The DOJ has admitted that AW ban has had no impact on criminal use of firearms.

...and the band plays on.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 7:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]
dang...i knew we had a comlete moron in office during that time.....but dang this is just wrong!  keep'em coming!
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 7:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't wait till Klinton is the head of the UN.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#5]

"And so a lot of people say there's too much personal freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it. That's what we did in the announcement I made last weekend on the public housing projects, about how we're going to have weapon sweeps and more things like that to try to make people safer in their communities."  -- Bill Clinton, 3/22/94,  MTV's "Enough is Enough"

" The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people" --Bill Clinton, during an interview on MTV in 1993

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary citizens that we are unable to think clearly about reality."  William J. Clinton, USA Today, March 11, 1993

We also have a law that bans the sale of 19 assault weapons-guns made expressly for killing people. What’s more, not a single hunter in America has lost a weapon or missed a season as a result of either the assault weapons ban or the Brady Bill. -- "Between Hope and History", by Bill Clinton, p. 81 Jan 1, 1996

"I'm not at all sure that even a callous, irresponsible drug dealer with a 6-year-old in the house wouldn't leave a child trigger lock on a gun. -- Bill Clinton, March 9, 2000, Washington Post.

"I don't believe that everybody in America needs to be able to buy a semi-automatic or fully-automatic weapon, built only for the purpose of killing people, in order to protect the right of Americans to hunt and practice marksmanship and to be secure." --Bill Clinton, March 2, 1992, Washington Post.

"I think it's (the Brady Bill) the beginning. It's not the end of the process by any means." --Bill Clinton 8/11/93

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees." --Bill Clinton 8/12/93

"[President Clinton]... ordered the Justice Department to begin studying gun licensing, gun registration and collection proposals." --The Washington Times 12/12/93.

(I've checked most of these - they seem legit. I had to delete a few that were incorrectly attributed to Bubba)
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 8:33:42 AM EDT
[#6]
[img]www.screamingpickle.com/fromweb/clinton/bill-clinton.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I can't wait till Klinton is the head of the UN.
View Quote

its scaryier to think of Hillary being the head of the UN.  Billy boy will just be another joke if he was the head.....of the UN.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:13:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
* Sarah Brady made a straw purchase of a firearm for her son - a federal crime - & nothing was (or will be) done about it.

View Quote

No, she didn't. A gift to one's immediate family member is NOT considered a straw purchase. I hate that bitch with every fiber of my being but unfortunately she didn't violate the law.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't forget about asshole Klinton's claim to have been a Lifetime Member of the NRA at a speech. Cocksucker never WAS even a member according to the NRA.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:59:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I want the america people to know,now listen to me ,i William Jefferson Klinton, never had sexual relations with that woman MS. whore.

Ya ok Billy boy

Billy boy why is your nose growing.

i never inhale.lol
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:37:44 AM EDT
[#11]
[url]http://www.clinton-legacy.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 3:13:57 AM EDT
[#12]

"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees." --Bill Clinton 8/12/93

"[President Clinton]... ordered the Justice Department to begin studying gun licensing, gun registration and collection proposals." --The Washington Times 12/12/93.
View Quote

Can you gimmie a source for those?????

That 1st one there pisses me off a bit more than the others....

Who was it saying that bill wipped his ass with The Constitution??? Sad part is that the country elected him a second time...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top