Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 12:16:55 AM EDT
Saw the biggest mall ninja guarding the IHOP at UIUC. He hadd 5.11 coveralls with tacbelt with 2 cans of pepperspray, a baton, a flashlight. He was wearing 2nd change Body armor on top of it all and had a thigh holster. A glock 17 as a primary with count em... 5 mags + 1 in the gun. Adorned with tac light and hogue grips. Had a secret service style headset in the ear but when I looked closer it was just a Koss noise isolating headphone. LOL. And to cap it all off he had a backup in a holster on his tacbelt (small of back) holding an airsoft glock 23. lol. I almost pissed myself. tried to take a pic but he motioned to draw down with the pepper spray and told me to keep my distance and no pictures allowed. ahahhaa 87878871111!!!!!! on one one.
BTW... im sober too.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Saw the biggest mall ninja guarding the IHOP at UIUC. He hadd 5.11 coveralls with tacbelt with 2 cans of pepperspray, a baton, a flashlight. He was wearing 2nd change Body armor on top of it all and had a thigh holster. A glock 17 as a primary with count em... 5 mags + 1 in the gun. Adorned with tac light and hogue grips. Had a secret service style headset in the ear but when I looked closer it was just a Koss noise isolating headphone. LOL. And to cap it all off he had a backup in a holster on his tacbelt (small of back) holding an airsoft glock 23. lol. I almost pissed myself. tried to take a pic but he motioned to draw down with the pepper spray and told me to keep my distance and no pictures allowed. ahahhaa 87878871111!!!!!! on one one.
BTW... im sober too.

How do you know it was airsoft?

Oh, and if you go back there, PLEASE take a pic. Just think of the photoshoppers awaiting it...
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Some people are just retarded.
Why would anyone as tacticool as this ninja be carrying a airsoft instead of a real backup?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:47:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
tried to take a pic but he motioned to draw down with the pepper spray and told me to keep my distance and no pictures allowed.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:53:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BTW... im sober too.

Did you ask him what his ARFCOM username was ?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:54:23 AM EDT
[#5]
What the hell do they have at the IHOP that would require such a formidable defense?  And by "big", do you mean they should maybe think about guarding the food from him??
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:59:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I think you should go take his picture, and if he tries to pepper spray you for it you can kick him in the nuts and not feel bad about it.

What a douche.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:03:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Lies.

Pics are required to back up your questionable claims of the mall ninjaness you have witnessed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:47:38 AM EDT
[#8]
edited till I stop laughing
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#10]
sweet, just hearing about him makes me want to touch my peepee.

You are obligated to 'take one for the team' and get pics!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:54:38 AM EDT
[#11]
TTIWWOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:59:43 AM EDT
[#12]
I demand a picture of the "toy-cop"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Dude, i would have told him how much of a poser he was.

I would have no problems confronting someone taht looked that idiotic.

Nest time you walk by him you should yell "PERP BY THE BREAKFAST BAR!!!! WAFFLE DOWN REPEAT WAFFLE DOWN!"
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#14]
tag for pics.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Dude, you have to gp back at a later date to get pics, or I 'll have to drive to IL to get them myself.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Sound like he needs a few more mags to me.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:24:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Take the pic :)  

I have a feeling if he pepper sprays you for that a decent lawyer would make it well worth the pain.
I'm sure someone around here knows more about it than i do though.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:25:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Til we see pics.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:43:16 AM EDT
[#19]
I wnet to a hardees in springfield a couple of years ago and there was a guy who worked security there. He had a ton of gear on his belt including his weapon. He had a revolver and three extra speedloaders for it plus everything else you could think of. He had on bdus with security on the back of the shirt and on his hat. Oh yeah the guys weighed like 300 plus pounds. He was a fat tub of goo. I just laughed. You could just run from him he would never catch you.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:47:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Push him in the pool.  He'll either sink like a stone or bob up and down like a fishing float.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:35:37 AM EDT
[#21]
He can't prevent you from taking pics in a public place. It is your duty. Failure is not an option. This recon must be successful. Good luck, soldier.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#22]
i will try my best to get a picture. He was from Illinois Security with a big patch. I knew it was an airsoft glock because I noticed that there was no serial number on the grip and a fill hole at the bottom of the mag for gas. BTW, the special for the night was TBone a la Chuck norris..roundhouse kicks available upon request... and there is a pic of that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
BTW... im sober too.

Yeah,sorry man, there HAS to be a pic of that. Your mission whether you choose to accept or not is to go back and get us a pic. Do it for arfcom.
Not that I don't beleive you, I just need a good laugh.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:58:55 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
i will try my best to get a picture. He was from Illinois Security with a big patch. I knew it was an airsoft glock because I noticed that there was no serial number on the grip and a fill hole at the bottom of the mag for gas. BTW, the special for the night was TBone a la Chuck norris..roundhouse kicks available upon request... and there is a pic of that.

Since when does Glock put SN's on the grip? I'm looking at my glock now and the SN is on the frame. As far as the mag looking like it has a fill hole, ALL glock mags have that fill hole look on the bottom of the mag as there's a button there that one depresses in taking the mag down for cleanup and shizzle...

Are you sure you wern't following Robocop around?

ETA: GET PIX!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:01:14 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't think I even understand this topic!

But tag because I'm hoping to see pictures and figure out what exactly you're talking about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top