Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 6:24:51 AM EDT
Watching FNC Bush/Clinton fundraiser, when Clinton opened his piehole I keep hearing Carter in my mind.

I guess I gotta go with Carter. He seemed to screw up the world, while Clinton seemed to screwed up America more.

Thoughts??

You kids who dont know who Carter was, or what he did, go Google a little before voting.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Carter.  Primarily because he was simply one of the most spineless worms ever to inhabit the Oval Office.  Truly a shitbird of epic proportions.*

As hideous as Slick Willy was, if he'd been afflicted with a buffoonish brother like Billy Carter he would have had the decency to have him killed...I mean "suicided".
*A shitbird with "lust in his heart" I might add.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Definately Carter, but I couldn't resist voting for option 3
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:37:10 AM EDT
[#3]
At the very least, Billy Jeff had some minor cajones to bomb Bagdad.
(To avert the skullwash with Monica attention of course)
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:39:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Carter was a good role model for Clinton

Both are pieces of shit
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:41:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Smiley is an alien. His wife is a Zombie and their kids walked off a grade B horror movie set.   Carter is the devil.  I have always hated the MFSOB.  Die you old bastard, die. And please remember; if  you get to hell before me prepare for a daily, painful, tortuous ass whipping!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Carter thought we could all get along. He was wrong. He still thinks it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:43:53 AM EDT
[#7]
All dims suck, but Carter was-and is-f'ing clueless.  He is, without a doubt, the WORST President in our country's history.

HH
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Both were great examples of walking POS individuals.  I can't decide whats worse:  klintoon and his husbands scandal and subsequent impeachment or giving back the Panama Canal
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:45:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Clinton is just a lowlife trailer trash boy who got too big for his britches.  His wife is the true evil ideologue in that family.  Carter is anti-American scum.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
All dims suck, but Carter was-and is-f'ing clueless.  He is, without a doubt, the WORST President in our country's history.

HH

+1  Amazing to be able to say this, but Carter wins hands down
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

+1  Amazing to be able to say this, but Carter wins hands down

There may have been worse presidents than Carter, but there's never been a worse EX president than Carter...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]
FDR
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Carter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I voted for Carter.... it was a difficult choice
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Smiley is an alien. His wife is a Zombie and their kids walked off a grade B horror movie set.   Carter is the devil.  I have always hated the MFSOB.  Die you old bastard, die. And please remember; if  you get to hell before me prepare for a daily, painful, tortuous ass whipping!

Let's also not forget that the fucking idiot wrote a letter to keep New London open as opposed to expanding King's Bay in his own home state.  Can we disown his ass?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I voted for Carter.... it was a difficult choice

Carter is the worst.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Following Arfcom protocol....

get both

It's as though they are in a contest to see who can prove they are the most screwed up.  Carter opens his fool mouth and makes an ass of himself yet again & within hours Klinton shows up on TV running at the mouth demonstrating he is a more accomplished vapid twit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Carter  

Clinton was like a carny side show.

Carter damn near wrecked the country.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:00:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Not that Clinton was good, he was still a lib, but Carter was the worst ever. The hostage situation was a national humiliation. Any worthwhile Ex-President would hide in seclusion for the rest of his life after that... Carter is too clueless to realize how ashamed he should be.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Carter, by far.  Clinton's annoying, but he doesn't act like he's trying to make brownie points for sainthood by trashing and denigrating America every chance he gets.  Carter does.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:21:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Carter is what you get when you elect an ankle-biter for president.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Don't forget LBJ.

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#24]
I voted Clinton.

Clinton was a big fat liar, and had evil intentions.  Carter was just plain incompetent, but at least he was honest.  (Well as honest as a politician can be).
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Carter.

Not nearly as smart as he thinks he is, couldn't make a decision if lives depended on it and changed his mind based on the last person he talked to.  

SRM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top