Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 4:47:43 PM EDT
Well John Kerry finally bought himself the colored vote.  I wonder if Jackson strong armed the Kerry bunch into hiring him?  He saw a prime opportunity and seized it.  How does he retain any credibility after his affair and bastard child has been made public?
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]
[devils advocate] Better to have him on the campaign so they can keep a reign on his speaking engagments than to have him riding hither and yon getting swing voters to vote for Bush. [/devils advocate]

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
What we've all been waiting for
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Well that should be the last nail in the coffin for those swing voters.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is perhaps the ultimate act of desparation.

Yep.

JJ is not a heavy hitter, just a hypocrit.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw 2 bumper stickers on the same car on the rear bumper......."African Americans" for "Kerry/Edwards". I think the individual should have put a 3rd one on there just to make sure they got their sentiment's across.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well that should be the last nail in the coffin for those swing voters.

No kidding
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm deeply troubled by the intrepidation of this congregation focused towards Jesse's personification. The degradation of Senator Kerry's situation will find rotation through repatriation of slavery reparations. This is the simple motivation for the keen observation to bring Jesse on board.

Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#9]
That was a good move for Kerry, Bush had PA in 2000 until Jesse went into Phila.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm deeply troubled by the intrepidation of this congregation focused towards Jesse's personification. The degradation of Senator Kerry's situation will find rotation through repatriation of slavery reparations. This is the simple motivation for the keen observation to bring Jesse on board.

LOL you deserve a standing ovation for your bloviation.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:21:36 PM EDT
[#11]
As Rush said this morning, "that vanilla shake just got some chocolate chips"!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#12]
He was on Hannity's radio show the other day as a call in interview and  good old Sean hammered him. good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Within the next few weeks, expect to see some film footage of Kerry visiting a black church in the South (preferably one Martin Luther King had visited), and singing with the choir, dressed in a robe, and doing his best to keep the rythm.

"Look Mama...there's an orange colored man that looks like Herman Munster, singing next to Aunty Ella!"  

And you know what? For too many of the people in that church, he will be their candidate.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Is there a "Jesse Jackson Translation" website ? That asshole sounds dumber everytime he opens his mouth! Hannity nailed him last week! He kept ranting about the AK 47's flooding the streets. He is a handjob!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top