Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2015 1:41:46 AM EDT
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167379371

lol'd, which one of you is this guy?

Negged as many of you ****ing phaggots as I could. You have to be the biggest fuking pussy in all of the world if seeing a rifle or handgun upsets you. The only reason you are thinking this whole way is because you are the victim of the left media putting this idea into your head thats its not normal to open carry. Or that people who do it are weird, freaks, or mentally unstable. If you are that weak minded to fall victim to propaganda I dont give a chit if youre offended or not.

Its a basic and intrinsic human right to defend one's self. And that means open or concealed carry. Dont like it? Fuk off to a country whose constitution and very foundation wasn't built on this. I hear sweden should fit right up your phaggots alley.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:42:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167379371

lol'd, which one of you is this guy?

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2014/11/21/63284212/profilepic/KMAkwEThPnAWJpovgexFNpfsbXIyEYnPWObsa.jpg

Negged as many of you ****ing phaggots as I could. You have to be the biggest fuking pussy in all of the world if seeing a rifle or handgun upsets you. The only reason you are thinking this whole way is because you are the victim of the left media putting this idea into your head thats its not normal to open carry. Or that people who do it are weird, freaks, or mentally unstable. If you are that weak minded to fall victim to propaganda I dont give a chit if youre offended or not.

Its a basic and intrinsic human right to defend one's self. And that means open or concealed carry. Dont like it? Fuk off to a country whose constitution and very foundation wasn't built on this. I hear sweden should fit right up your phaggots alley.
View Quote

View Quote

Bet he wears a kilt.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 1:58:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Ayy

Lmao
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Do you even lift bro?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:49:19 AM EDT
[#4]
He should be wearing his fedora.  Dat beard doe!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ayy

Lmao
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

40keks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top