Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/2/2009 9:26:05 AM EST
Binden "Never had a boss."

I like "I have been my own man for 36 years. Never had a boss." This so indicative of this adminstration and "Scanton Joe". Dude you sure as hell had a boss - it's called the taxpayers of Delaware! Do you think he is really serving the needs of us as a whole - I think not.

Short of the horde of jackasses coming out of Chicago, Biden is the epitome of worthless politician.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 9:36:57 AM EST
I have come to the conclusion over the years that they are ALL worthless, lying, pieces of shit. Even the ones that you believe are going to be honest to goodness conservatives turn into pieces of shit after associating with the rest of them for more than a few months.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:04:33 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:07:13 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:12:15 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:24:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By raf:
Originally Posted By bmw20:
I have come to the conclusion over the years that they are ALL worthless, lying, pieces of shit. Even the ones that you believe are going to be honest to goodness conservatives turn into pieces of shit after associating with the rest of them for more than a few months.

You're right.

Term limits, my friend. I suggest 12 years in Washington, MAX. Oh, and no sweet retirement deals, either.

I second that motion. All in favor say AYE!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:27:59 PM EST
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:
Originally Posted By raf:
Originally Posted By bmw20:

You're right.

Term limits, my friend. I suggest 12 years in Washington, MAX. Oh, and no sweet retirement deals, either.

I second that motion. All in favor say AYE!

AYE!

But the BS of it is they are the ones to pass the term limits and their present tactic is to make a bill so many $##%# pages that you can't read it all.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:44:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:58:27 PM EST
Joke Biden has been in office since his mid-20s. He went from college to law school to the Congress. He's never had to produce in the private sector and has no clue what is going on.

The man made himself look like a mentally challenged child in the debate with Sarah Palin when he stated the VP was created under Article III of the U.S. Constitution. Now I'm not ripping on Sarah Palin, but when you have a debate with her and "you" look like a moron than you should probably be working at a building with a drive-through window and not Vice President of the United States.

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:29:22 AM EST
VP Joe Biden is a joke. He definitely defines the problem with the US political system. He shows why we need term limits because a stupid incumbant is hard to get out of office. But then its our fault that stupid politicians get into office because of our indiffenence towards politics. Politicians realize this and take advantage of the system. We all need to wake up and get involved in the political process. Right now we have a communist/revolutionary in the White House.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:26:50 AM EST
Originally Posted By RedPepper2:
VP Joe Biden is a joke. He definitely defines the problem with the US political system. He shows why we need term limits because a stupid incumbant is hard to get out of office. But then its our fault that stupid politicians get into office because of our indiffenence towards politics. Politicians realize this and take advantage of the system. We all need to wake up and get involved in the political process. Right now we have a communist/revolutionary in the White House.

As an example, the turnout in Virginia for the governor's race is estimated to be at 45%. Was in the 70%+ range for the presidential election.

Back to business as usual, huh?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:30:51 AM EST
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
Originally Posted By RedPepper2:

As an example, the turnout in Virginia for the governor's race is estimated to be at 45%. Was in the 70%+ range for the presidential election.

Back to business as usual, huh?

Ours here went from 7% in the May primaries to like 60% for the 2008 election. It took me two and half hours to vote thanks to these people. We vote again next week. I am predicting 10% turnout.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 6:28:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By SilentType:
Joke Biden has been in office since his mid-20s. He went from college to law school to the Congress. He's never had to produce in the private sector and has no clue what is going on.

The man made himself look like a mentally challenged child in the debate with Sarah Palin when he stated the VP was created under Article III of the U.S. Constitution. Now I'm not ripping on Sarah Palin, but when you have a debate with her and "you" look like a moron than you should probably be working at a building with a drive-through window and not Vice President of the United States.

+1
Good ole Simple Joe Biden: Thuh-thuh-thuh-thinking about the stimulus makes my eyes rain.I love how they shuttle him off to some Third World hole whenever an important vote comes up.
Top Top