Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/9/2011 6:25:45 AM EDT
A perfect reason NEVER TO GIVE UP YOUR FIREARMS

A good example why you should never give up your firearms.

POLICE cannot protect you under RIOT conditions. You must be able to protect your self and your families.

I know my ARFCOM friends can
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]
The have and love the government they deserve...

Piss on em'  
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]
They elected politicians that wanted a nice firearm free island, inhabited by sheep..

Well...  Fuck Britain, they have exactly what they deserve.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:31:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

I don't think I have ever seen a better example of the body language involved in a dominant vs. submissive confrontation.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:32:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Forced to strip naked in the street: Shocking scenes as rioters steal clothes and rifle through bags as people make their way home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024001/Forced-strip-naked-street-Shocking-scenes-rioters-steal-clothes-rifle-bags-people-make-way-home.html
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:33:28 AM EDT
[#5]
They can have cooler looking ARs that those of us in California. With 30 round mags too.

Too bad they are straight pull.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:34:47 AM EDT
[#6]
DT-sorry.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:36:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, a lot of Brit-hate here. I think it's a damned shame that they're in the state they're in, but I'm not ready to say "fuck 'em" and write off any part of the Anglosphere just yet.

They need to take a seriously hard line against this BS, though. I thought the Rodney King riots illustrated well what happens when you hamstring the police in the face of riots, arson and looting. They should have learned from our mistakes.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:37:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Strip naked boy!

How about no?

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:37:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Incorrect application of force. Needs more 1911or and DOA perps
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:45:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I don't think I have ever seen a better example of the body language involved in a dominant vs. submissive confrontation.

That is perfect.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:46:42 AM EDT
[#12]
meh, fuck em. they wanted that, they got it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:46:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

This picture is what happens when you let the Libs control things.

This is going to happen more and more often......here, there, and anywhere you've got Libs making the rules.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:47:40 AM EDT
[#14]
They said the police are going to get serious tonight.....they are pulling out the water cannons and maybe even plastic bullets...:)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:48:29 AM EDT
[#15]
We need to fire up the old "lend-lease" program and send them some DRMO M60s and M16A1s. And some Korean shopkeepers from LA as "advisors."
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:49:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Wow, a lot of Brit-hate here. I think it's a damned shame that they're in the state they're in, but I'm not ready to say "fuck 'em" and write off any part of the Anglosphere just yet.

They need to take a seriously hard line against this BS, though. I thought the Rodney King riots illustrated well what happens when you hamstring the police in the face of riots, arson and looting. They should have learned from our mistakes.

I don't think it's about being anti-Brit.  These sheep voted for the government that stripped them of the ability to defend themselves, and now they're getting all of what comes with their vote.  Maybe when parliment is starting to burn, maybe the sheep will figure it out.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#17]
the brits can own swords where are the militia!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:52:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/09/article-2024001-0D5CB5C100000578-825_642x603.jpg

That picture is racist.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Seems to me that running like hell should be attempted before giving up all your clothes.

He's not hemmed in.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:54:34 AM EDT
[#20]
They have legislated themselves into a status of prey.

eta; I can honestly say that in my town there would be much more blood flowing than people willingly handing over their clothes.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

This is going to happen more and more often......here, there, and anywhere you've got Libs making the rules.

And it is exactly what the libs want.

The producers to be scared of and submissive to both the state and the violent untermenschen.  Gives them a reason to accept a heavy handed state for their protection.

The sissyfication of the western male is not by accident
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:56:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Seems to me that running like hell should be attempted before giving up all your clothes.

He's not hemmed in.

Seems to me that leaping on your assailant and chewing his throat clean out should be attempted before giving up all your clothes.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They said the police are going to get serious tonight.....they are pulling out the water cannons and maybe even plastic bullets...:)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

The English might be better off taking there old  black powder smooothbore muzzleloaders out of storage and firing off a volley or two of .58 caliber lead into the crowds of rioters.

This might work a little better then water cannons of plastic bullets.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:58:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

It does not appear to me that they - Libs or otherwise - have control of jack shit at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
meh, fuck em. they wanted that, they got it.

No more than we did (do). By "we" I mean "not libtards"

I grant you that this is all anecdotal, but I keep in touch with some British Freemasons (most are Scottish) and they've long felt what we are feeling now. Years of "WTF?" over election results then the slow realization that 51% of voters can destroy a nation in just one generation. Complaining and voting for the least irrational candidate didn't work for them, either.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Based on my arguments/debates with several Brits, the majority (not all, by any means) of them STILL wouldn't want the right to own firearms for self-defense.  And all they'd do is look at those pictures and say that they wouldn't defend themselves anyway because you shouldn't use deadly force to prevent theft.  And that's all those poor people wanted.... some clothes and whatever was in that backpack.

You can't reason with some people.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#27]
I shudder to think what life would be like in this country if we ever see the day we are disarmed like England.

The inner-city animals will run amok...
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He's not hemmed in.

Defeated mentality.  Like walking into the gas chamber
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

T

It does not appear to me that they - Libs or otherwise - have control of jack shit at the moment.

They created the conditions and the conditioning
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:02:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think it's about being anti-Brit.  These sheep voted for the government that stripped them of the ability to defend themselves, and now they're getting all of what comes with their vote.  Maybe when parliment is starting to burn, maybe the sheep will figure it out.

Kinda like the government that the sheep keep voting in right here?

Stupid breeds and it also votes. How long before we're so outnumbered here that we end up in similar situations? We already have states that nearly fit the criteria.

We should be looking at them as an example of what can happen here, but let's not be so hasty to throw ALL of them under the bus. I'm pretty sure some of them wanted to keep their guns.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Actually they are probably saying "It's a darn good thing guns are illegal or those rioters would be shooting people."
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:02:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's not hemmed in.

Seems to me that leaping on your assailant and chewing his throat clean out should be attempted before giving up all your clothes.

I agree, but I'm trying to go at it from the perspective of someone who just ain't gonna fight.

This guy seemed to skip over all the less humiliating responses possible and went right for the jackpot. If it wasn't a family newspaper I suspect that there would be a picture of some dick sucking.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Based on my arguments/debates with several Brits, the majority (not all, by any means) of them STILL wouldn't want the right to own firearms for self-defense.  And all they'd do is look at those pictures and say that they wouldn't defend themselves anyway because you shouldn't use deadly force to prevent theft.  And that's all those poor people wanted.... some clothes and whatever was in that backpack.

My aunt married an idiot from England and he is the same way. Nobody should have the right to end the life of a criminal committing a crime.

We should all basically be potential victims and hope we're lucky enough not to be seriously injured or killed.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:03:18 AM EDT
[#34]
This is the first thing I thought of.

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#35]
They need more bobbies
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:04:05 AM EDT
[#36]
How about an upper-cut to the jaw, and shatter some of that M-F's teeth.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#37]
You bring the third world in and they bring their culture with them.
Enjoy Limeys !!
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:07:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I shudder to think what life would be like in this country if we ever see the day we are disarmed like England.

The inner-city animals will run amok...

I really don't think you would find one ARFCOM member that would give up his firearms.

I know I never would.

Its one of the things I as a man have to protect my family.

The police can't do it under riot conditions.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:07:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My mother is the same way, and she grew up on a ranch in SW Colorado that had been in the family since 1879. Can't blame the Brits for that.

Quoted:
Defeated mentality.  Like walking into the gas chamber

Mom is the side I get the German from (Beck/Kinder) A first step to genocide is disarming the population, isn't it? My mom is starting to make sense, finally.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

Careful with that. You so sure we have the government we deserve? This progressive trend is one hell of a slippery slope.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:08:32 AM EDT
[#41]
This white guy is a racist!

Quoted:
Quoted:

Piss on em'  

From the link provided.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

My aunt married an idiot from England and he is the same way. Nobody should have the right to end the life of a criminal committing a crime.

We should all basically be potential victims and hope we're lucky enough not to be seriously injured or killed.

there are plenty of those people here as well. I'm from England, I had several EBRs before my tragic boating accident and I CCW without a permit.  don't tar us all with the same brush.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:09:23 AM EDT
[#43]
You've got to be some kind of pussy to just hand over your clothes to an unarmed man.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:10:34 AM EDT
[#44]
The young man in that video will not grow up to be a liberal.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:11:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He's not hemmed in.

They would track him all the way home by camera.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:11:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Is Britain so far gone that all it takes is a group of kids telling you to strip naked and give them your possessions in broad daylight on a public street and you comply?

I am really trying not be internet commando posting here but wtf over?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:11:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:11:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Wow, lot of good having 16 CCTV cameras on every street corner is doing.

They do provide good entertainment though. if you are not a british subject

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:12:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:12:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You bring the third world in and they bring their culture with them.
Enjoy Limeys !!

Like we did with the all the Somalis in Maine and Minnesota and the Iraqis in Dearborn.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top