Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:46:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2004 6:43:15 PM EST by thebeekeeper1]
Not sure how many on this forum watch the despised mainstream media... but check out the cast of the latest Survivor on CBS (see italics):

From ETOnline:
Eighteen players will compete this time out: "Survivor" fans ready? Meet the new crew:

Earthy AMI CUSACK, a 31-year-old model/barista from Colorado. Ami says she has a passion for pomegranates and coffee houses!

Handsome BRADY FINTA, a 33-year-old FBI agent and former military second lieutenant out of Huntington Beach, CA. This no-nonsense guy loves football and Gatorade.

Self-professed "Survivor" fanatic, 27-year-old BROOK GERAGHTY, a project manager from Winthrop, MA. Brook has a crush on BRITNEY SPEARS and loves protein bars, as well.

Tough-as-nails CHAD CRITTENDEN, a 35-year-old teacher from Oakland, CA. A cancer survivor, Chad had his leg amputated (below the knee) after being diagnosed with Synovial Sarcoma, an extremely rare and deadly form of cancer. Only nine months after surgery, he went on to complete a triathlon.

Athletic CHRIS DAUGHERTY, a 33-year-old construction worker from South Vienna, OH. Chris enjoys four-wheeling, heavy metal and his pet lizard!

Sure-to-be "Survivor" sweetheart DOLLY NEELY, a sheep farmer out of Mercer, PA. The 25-year-old shepherdess is a member of the NRA and says Jesus Christ is her hero.

Pretty and pink-loving ELIZA ORLINS, a 21-year-old, pre-law student out of Syracuse, N.Y. This policial activist thinks she will win the game because "people will underestimate" her. Better keep your politics to yourself, then!

Mechanical bull-operator/model JOHN KENNEY, a 22-year-old from Los Angeles. John enjoys Pringles, basketball, and Trivial Pursuit.

Football stud JOHN PALYOK, a 31-year-old sales manager from Los Angeles. John is an archery expert, enjoys martial arts and is an avid hunter ... can you say contender?

Peace Corps cutie JULIE BERRY, a 23-year-old youth mentor from Gorham, ME. The thoughtful camper reads Psychology Today and enjoys a good Snickers bar.

Drill sergeant LEA "Sarge" MASTERS, a 40-year-old from Columbia, S.C. This "all-American" guy likes Bud Light, METALLICA, and watching NASCAR racing.

Singer/actress LEANN SLABY, a 35-year-old research assistant from Kansasville, WI. The adventurist bungee jumps, sky dives, and is a huge lover of animals.

"Mardi Gras Queen" LISA KEIFFER, a 44-year-old real estate agent from New Orleans, LA. This born-again Christian mom not only has six children, but a miniature donkey!

Single siren MIA GALEOTALANZA, a 30-year-old finance manager from Tom's River, NJ. The active gal loves Red Bull drinks and hanging at the beach.

Football fanatic and father RORY FREEMAN, a 35-year-old case manager from Des Moines, IA. Rory loves the Kansas City Chiefs, as well as a good reggae tune!

Entrepeneur SCOUT CLOUD LEE, a 59-year-old rancher from Stillwater, OK. On her impressive list of achievements? Authoring 11 books, motivation speaking, and a university professor -- just to name a few!

Former wrestler TRAVIS SAMPSON, a 33-year-old out of Blountville, TN. Currently working in loss prevention, Travis was known as "Romeo Bliss" when he was a wrestler for the WWE. He moved on from the sport to spend more time with his family.

Yee-haw! Cowgirl TWILA TANNER, a 41-year-old highway repair worker from Marshall, MO. Twila loves to ride motorcycles and her hero is JOHN WAYNE.

Way to go Dolly!

Dolly Neely was born in Clarion, Pennsylvania. She spent approximately four years living on the Potomac River in Alexandria, Virginia, while attending classes and hanging out at the National Press Club (her mother works for the World Bank) where, along the way, she met former Presidents Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton, as well as President George W. Bush. Her overseas journeys have taken her to Germany, England, Uruguay and Argentina.

Neely currently lives at Lake Latonka located in Mercer, Pennsylvania. She is a shepherdess to approximately 40 sheep on her 90-acre farm, having taken over after her grandfather's death in November 2003. Along with taking care of her sheep, she likes to spend her time snow and water skiing, mountain biking, gardening, rifle hunting, trapping for muskrats and beavers and reading the magazine National Rifleman. She is a member of the NRA, loves romance music from the 40s and 50s and says "Seven-Year Itch" is her favorite movie.

Neely is extremely proud that she is true close friends with her mom and both her grandparents and describes herself as smart, worldly, self confident, bossy and sensitive. Neely says that Jesus Christ is her ultimate hero because he is the savior for all. While she would give up her sheep for six months in order to get a $1 million, she wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize her spot in heaven. She believes that she will bring her communication, creativity and practical skills to SURVIVOR:VANUATU and says her motivation for being on the show is to meet new people and experience new things. She says that she could be the Sole Survivor because she has lots of determination and resolve. Her birth date is November 18, 1978.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:51:19 PM EST
Behold, the perfect woman?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:55:13 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:56:15 PM EST
Wow, I must say I was please with the sothern belle mortician, but this could make the whole thing worth it. hope she is everything I want her to be.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:02:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
[whistle]TWEEEEEEEEEET[/whistle]

Personal foul on the offense.

Posting a potential BOTD thread with out pics.

Loss of down and a 10 post count penalty.

mike

Hey, there's a pic there! Is it not showing up? Click on the Dolly link to go to her bio page!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:04:01 PM EST
I can't wait till the show starts. I'm a Survivor addict.

Lots of potential eye candy on this one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:04:45 PM EST
And all this time, I thought you were talking about the cloned sheep.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:08:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By esskay:
Not sure how many on this forum watch the despised mainstream media... but check out the cast of the latest Survivor on CBS (see italics):

From ETOnline:
Eighteen players will compete this time out: "Survivor" fans ready? Meet the new crew:

Earthy AMI CUSACK, a 31-year-old model/barista from Colorado. Ami says she has a passion for pomegranates and coffee houses!

Handsome BRADY FINTA, a 33-year-old FBI agent and former military second lieutenant out of Huntington Beach, CA. This no-nonsense guy loves football and Gatorade.

Self-professed "Survivor" fanatic, 27-year-old BROOK GERAGHTY, a project manager from Winthrop, MA. Brook has a crush on BRITNEY SPEARS and loves protein bars, as well.

Tough-as-nails CHAD CRITTENDEN, a 35-year-old teacher from Oakland, CA. A cancer survivor, Chad had his leg amputated (below the knee) after being diagnosed with Synovial Sarcoma, an extremely rare and deadly form of cancer. Only nine months after surgery, he went on to complete a triathlon.

Athletic CHRIS DAUGHERTY, a 33-year-old construction worker from South Vienna, OH. Chris enjoys four-wheeling, heavy metal and his pet lizard!

Sure-to-be "Survivor" sweetheart DOLLY NEELY, a sheep farmer out of Mercer, PA. The 25-year-old shepherdess is a member of the NRA and says Jesus Christ is her hero.

Pretty and pink-loving ELIZA ORLINS, a 21-year-old, pre-law student out of Syracuse, N.Y. This policial activist thinks she will win the game because "people will underestimate" her. Better keep your politics to yourself, then!

Mechanical bull-operator/model JOHN KENNEY, a 22-year-old from Los Angeles. John enjoys Pringles, basketball, and Trivial Pursuit.

Football stud JOHN PALYOK, a 31-year-old sales manager from Los Angeles. John is an archery expert, enjoys martial arts and is an avid hunter ... can you say contender?

Peace Corps cutie JULIE BERRY, a 23-year-old youth mentor from Gorham, ME. The thoughtful camper reads Psychology Today and enjoys a good Snickers bar.

Drill sergeant LEA "Sarge" MASTERS, a 40-year-old from Columbia, S.C. This "all-American" guy likes Bud Light, METALLICA, and watching NASCAR racing.

Singer/actress LEANN SLABY, a 35-year-old research assistant from Kansasville, WI. The adventurist bungee jumps, sky dives, and is a huge lover of animals.

"Mardi Gras Queen" LISA KEIFFER, a 44-year-old real estate agent from New Orleans, LA. This born-again Christian mom not only has six children, but a miniature donkey!

Single siren MIA GALEOTALANZA, a 30-year-old finance manager from Tom's River, NJ. The active gal loves Red Bull drinks and hanging at the beach.

Football fanatic and father RORY FREEMAN, a 35-year-old case manager from Des Moines, IA. Rory loves the Kansas City Chiefs, as well as a good reggae tune!

Entrepeneur SCOUT CLOUD LEE, a 59-year-old rancher from Stillwater, OK. On her impressive list of achievements? Authoring 11 books, motivation speaking, and a university professor -- just to name a few!

Former wrestler TRAVIS SAMPSON, a 33-year-old out of Blountville, TN. Currently working in loss prevention, Travis was known as "Romeo Bliss" when he was a wrestler for the WWE. He moved on from the sport to spend more time with his family.

Yee-haw! Cowgirl TWILA TANNER, a 41-year-old highway repair worker from Marshall, MO. Twila loves to ride motorcycles and her hero is JOHN WAYNE.

Way to go Dolly!
wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/survivor9/images/survivors/dolly/upper_bio.jpg

Dolly Neely was born in Clarion, Pennsylvania. She spent approximately four years living on the Potomac River in Alexandria, Virginia, while attending classes and hanging out at the National Press Club (her mother works for the World Bank) where, along the way, she met former Presidents Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton, as well as President George W. Bush. Her overseas journeys have taken her to Germany, England, Uruguay and Argentina.

Neely currently lives at Lake Latonka located in Mercer, Pennsylvania. She is a shepherdess to approximately 40 sheep on her 90-acre farm, having taken over after her grandfather's death in November 2003. Along with taking care of her sheep, she likes to spend her time snow and water skiing, mountain biking, gardening, rifle hunting, trapping for muskrats and beavers and reading the magazine National Rifleman. She is a member of the NRA, loves romance music from the 40s and 50s and says "Seven-Year Itch" is her favorite movie.

Neely is extremely proud that she is true close friends with her mom and both her grandparents and describes herself as smart, worldly, self confident, bossy and sensitive. Neely says that Jesus Christ is her ultimate hero because he is the savior for all. While she would give up her sheep for six months in order to get a $1 million, she wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize her spot in heaven. She believes that she will bring her communication, creativity and practical skills to SURVIVOR:VANUATU and says her motivation for being on the show is to meet new people and experience new things. She says that she could be the Sole Survivor because she has lots of determination and resolve. Her birth date is November 18, 1978.

If only she was a Brunette, she'd be my perfect woman
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:13:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By Burley:

When does the new season start?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:14:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By Longtrail:

When does the new season start?

Thursday night. 9/16/04, 8PM EDT.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:17:36 PM EST
I wonder who's the gay one this season?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:18:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 5:20:55 PM EST by bolt]
Sorry BUT, I can't see anyone but morons watching that CRAP!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:28:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:

There are two lesbians on the show. Scout Cloud Lee and another whose name I cannot remember at the moment.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:31:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:55:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:

There are two lesbians on the show. Scout Cloud Lee and another whose name I cannot remember at the moment.

The Ami barrista chick from Denver is the other lesbian.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:42:03 PM EST
Yea, another season My wife is all excited...and after seeing a few of those chicks I'll watch just a little bit
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:47:44 PM EST
That Julie chick the best so far. Her pictures are not good, but she looks nice on TV. Brunette will almost always win out here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:39:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By esskay:

I've never thought to just go out in the woulds to get one....All these years and Ive been blowing wads of cash at a store.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 8:48:59 PM EST
Isn't Dan Blather going to be on this show?

CW
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:04:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2004 9:05:17 PM EST by FanoftheBlackRifle]

Originally Posted By Guth:

screen door.....hurricane......ya'll know how that one goes...
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:14:30 PM EST
Yes, she is really cute.

Still, I will take Stephanie Dill. It also helps that I know her and she is attending school here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:26:39 PM EST
Did you see her ass when she crossed the beam?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:27:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By SUPERSPORT:

No..Post a pic please.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:51:43 PM EST

Originally Posted By SUPERSPORT:

Fuckin' A that was a sweet ass.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:17:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By FanoftheBlackRifle:

Originally Posted By Guth:
www.survivorfever.net/images9/photo_gallery/s9_pg_dolly.jpg

screen door.....hurricane......ya'll know how that one goes...

I believe a screen door in a hurricane gets ripped off it's hinges and kicked down the street.

But she certainly looks "snuggable."
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:32:58 AM EST

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:38:35 AM EST
I'll trap her beaver.

She can clearly survive in an eviorment like that on her own and will be voted off within a few weeks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:45:10 AM EST
Reminds me of Elly May Clampett:

Elvis did her - Hail to the King baby!
Top Top