Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 10:51:52 AM EDT

I'm in  no hurry as it will take me a while to fill it
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Start by getting a nice electronic humidifyer.  Well worth the investment.  Before I bought one I used to throw away hundreds of dollars of stogies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Start by getting a nice electronic humidifyer.  Well worth the investment.  Before I bought one I used to throw away hundreds of dollars of stogies.

I've been eyeballing one of those
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Cigar.com

Get the Cigar Oasis.  It's under accessories.  E-mail or call and ask for Nitesh, he will hook you up.  Great service there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#4]
how big is big? walkin or are we talking 200-300?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
how big is big? walkin or are we talking 200-300?

200  go to ebay and look for this 6120045759
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
***Warning, I'm not an expert***
Get either a large brick humidifier or the one mentioned above. Take a clean cloth and destilled water and wipe down the inside of the humidor. Get it nice and moist, remember, moist is good. Then put a hygrometer and your humidifier inside and let it sit for a few days. Keep moistening it until the humidity levels out, you'll know because the humidity stops dropping drastically a while after you wet it. Once it does, let it reach what ever level you want and throw in the stogies. I prefer to keep my Cubador at 68% and my humidor around 70%.  That's just me though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top