Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2012 6:32:40 AM EDT
We have thirty breasts. Going to try them for T-day. Suggestions?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:34:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Low and slow with your favorite gravy, some coleslaw, hamburger rice dressing and your favorite vino!

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Recipe for whole birds but it works well with breasts also.

Recipe

From memory, I believe this to be the recipe from Remington's game cookbook from the 60's or early 70's.
I love it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#3]
It's not really a Thanksgiving type meal but my favorite is picatta. Pound out boneless breasts, coat in seasoned flour, hot skillet, hit it with butter, lemon juice and some capers. Serve with rice, potatoes or fettucini. It's fast, elegant and tasty.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Wrapped in bacon and thrown on the grill. Kinda like dove breast.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#5]
We like to just make chicken Mcnuggets out of them.  Cut up, bread with bread crumbs, deep fry.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#6]
roasted with truffle butter

Sides:

Beets with bleu cheese

risotto

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#7]
When I worked at the Ritz Carlton in Aspen, we marinated the whole, bone in breasts in olive oil, garlic, fresh rosemary, and juniper berries.  Cooked em on the grill.

I think we served them with some sort of demiglace and whipped taters.  Its been a long time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top